Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

my agreement with Polaris expires at midnight

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2010, 01:19 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Love the tire and wheel setup/selection!

Old 07-28-2010, 07:50 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Thanks for the pics, Specta. Did you get a chance to ride the 850 X2?

Old 07-28-2010, 09:22 AM
Pro Rider
Loves riding and can't get enough.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Moose, I rode two 850 XPs, the two up was really nice but I didn't get in a lot of seat time, mostly with two riders for photos.

I thought it had a great ride and was very comfortable and didn't lack in the power department but I do wish that Polais' EPS had more road feel to it.

If anyone is trying to decide between the 800 and 850 take the 850, they have all of Polaris' newest features.

ATV Shows

You can see mw on the 850 2up in this video with my passenger, our chaperone from Polaris. Her job was to provide everthing possible that Doug and I needed. She would take one ATV back to the ranch and bring us out another one.

Polaris was a very gracious host. They even provided Quevo Gold and grapefruit juice just for me.

Old 07-28-2010, 09:41 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

Originally Posted by Specta
Moose, I rode two 850 XPs, the two up was really nice but I didn't get in a lot of seat time, mostly with two riders for photos.

I thought it had a great ride and was very comfortable and didn't lack in the power department but I do wish that Polais' EPS had more road feel to it.

If anyone is trying to decide between the 800 and 850 take the 850, they have all of Polaris' newest features.

ATV Shows

You can see mw on the 850 2up in this video with my passenger, our chaperone from Polaris. Her job was to provide everthing possible that Doug and I needed. She would take one ATV back to the ranch and bring us out another one.

Polaris was a very gracious host. They even provided Quevo Gold and grapefruit jusce just for me.
I am thinking Polaris was trying to buy your love of there machines! Like they say food and girls is the quickest way to steal a mans heart

Old 07-28-2010, 10:09 AM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by DODGE57HEMI
I am thinking Polaris was trying to buy your love of there machines! Like they say food and girls is the quickest way to steal a mans heart
They tried

I was impressed with what Polaris is doing, it must be costing them tons.

Today the have a larger share of the market but the market has gotten soo much smaller that they really aren't selling any more ATVs than they were before.

I think that's why they are moving to Mexico so they can afford to continue investing the amount of money that they are into new products and improvements. JMO

This is where our bailout money should be going, to help American Companies like Polaris stay in America, not some stupid f-----g bank that deserved to go broke in the first place. I don't think I want to get started. (insert extremely mad pissed off face)

Old 07-28-2010, 10:44 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

ATV Shows

Polaris was a very gracious host. They even provided Quevo Gold and grapefruit jusce just for me.
Looks like you and Doug had a great time.

Old 07-28-2010, 11:12 AM
Pro Rider

Thanks Moose and we did. We got to spend time riding with some really great people in simply awesome country.

It was a real privilege for me to even be invited.

Old 07-28-2010, 11:27 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

Thanks Moose and we did. We got to spend time riding with some really great people in simply awesome country.

It was a real privilege for me to even be invited.
I'll second that! Got to love Montana!

Old 08-01-2010, 02:52 PM
Pro Rider

CRipes I love the razor rzr but jesus christ 13,000 grand for this toy when I could buy a car for this ! Way America is w No Jobs no 1 is gonna be buying a 6 grand quad maybe the freaking richie riches.