Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Winch's

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2001, 01:16 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a 2000 warn on my Rancher es4x4 and am very pleased with its performance so far. I still need to get a ****** block for it yet. I also want to see about the brake kit for it as i feel that would be a very good option to have.

01 Rancher ES 4x4
2000 warn
camo rack bag
slimed
$10 elec air pump(very handy)

Old 03-10-2001, 09:05 PM
Weekend Warrior

I have a rule 3300 winch on my rubicon,expensive
but well worth it.

Old 03-10-2001, 09:31 PM
Trailblazer

hosoulm y do u have come in here and dis on honda are u that inmature all its going to do is start a big argument ime 14 and more mature than u are.

Old 03-10-2001, 10:08 PM
Pro Rider

My comment is off topic but I can not resist. HOsoulman you ,my friend, need to spend less time in this forum and more time in school. Your spelling and grammar are surpassed by many second grade students. I feel , and I think some others will agree, it is hard to place any value in your opinion when you have to translate your posts into english to understand them. Feel free to blast me back if it makes you happy, but understand that I will not waste my time reading it if it is of the quality of your post above.

Old 03-10-2001, 10:53 PM
Trailblazer

Man i nose i dont spell so good i dont have much schoolin butt i gots the bestest atv they is outs their anywers and id put it up gainst any thim hodas any time any weres speshly one thim wit that spearmintel tranny.

Old 03-11-2001, 07:11 PM
Pro Rider

That "spearmental" (also spelled spearmintal by you in the other post on this topic) transmission you refer is not experimental. The Hondamatic, originally referred to as the Bandalini stepless transmission has been out since 1962, long before Polaris started "spearminten" with making ATV's. I hate to bash, but no Polaris owner has the right to bash Honda, or anyone else, for quality. Polaris has some great features, but none of them are benchmarks of quality. No one to my knowledge has seen a tranny failure on the Rubicon. The magazines themselves have had problems with brand new "improved quality" Polaris Sportsmans. I am sure many Polaris owners never have any major problems with their quads just as many Honda owners havy multiple problems with theirs. My point to you is that your grammar makes Polaris look like the choice of the uneducated, not to mention the furthering of the stereotype that southerners are inbred hicks with trans-ams up on blocks in front of their singlewides. I, as a southerner, do not need further stereotyping.

Old 03-11-2001, 10:38 PM
Trailblazer

shumtit you as a southerner is a makin me sickern a dog gettin on here tryin to sound so high falutin and mity like you wentz an gots ureselv a 8 grade edukation besids at i wurnt evin talkin to you i wur talkin to rifleman. wilst im settin here rite now im readin somthin that says you cant gets on here an make personal attacks. i never said nofin bad abouts you or watt you liv in or watt you drive.just so happins some of us southernurs wurnt so fortunut to lives in dublewides and drives cadilaks.so im a thinkin you owes me an apolagie.sides at ifin rifleman dont likes watt im sayin let him speek fur himselv.

Old 03-12-2001, 07:55 PM
Range Rover

Thats telling them soulman.I bet they wont pick on you any more.

Old 03-12-2001, 08:16 PM
Pro Rider

You guys need to give Soulman a break. What does it matter if you can spell or know the slightest bit of the English language?? I meen, if I had thu bestest for whelur munee can by that iz al eye wuld care about. Gee Soulman, how do you do it?? Is that a new language or what?? I find it very hard to even try and spell like you. Now really, turn off the WWF for a few minutes (or is it NASCAR?), pick up a dictionary, and edit all your valuable posts on this forum. OUT.

Old 03-12-2001, 08:18 PM
Pro Rider

HOSOULMAN,...You my man... are an IDIOT...end of subject!
I have the 2000lb superwinch,the reason I got that is because I wanted the handlebar mounted switch

Quick Reply: Winch's