Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

TNN quads during monster trucks

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2001, 06:01 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

did anyone catch the monster trucks on TNN today. they actually showed a little bit of the quad racing and freestyle. i thought i died and went to heaven im going to there site and email them if i can and let them know i liked it.

Old 03-10-2001, 07:47 PM
Trailblazer

Ya I watched it. They could have showed a little more though.

Old 03-10-2001, 08:10 PM
Pro Rider

i saw it too! it was soooo awesome!!! i felt really bad for the quads when they crashed though.

Old 03-10-2001, 08:23 PM
Pro Rider

I saw it but, I wish it wasn't just an exhebition race as the announcers called it. They need to have more quad racer. Even Supercross don't get as much airtime (no pun intended) as the monster trucks. Don't get me wrong, Monster trucks are cool but we need more mx and cc action on the tube. There is to much euro action. We need to have as much mx and cc coverage as the GP bikes have.

Old 03-10-2001, 10:03 PM
Trailblazer

I saw it and I thought the thumper was the coolest quad. I could care less how much it was, at least it was on regular t.v. I like the Moster trucks 2.

Old 03-10-2001, 10:15 PM
Pro Rider

I went to them when they where in St louis.I am under the impression that it is the same series as the pace was last year.Just with a different name.It was awesome when i went tim farr and jeremy schell really battled it out.No doubt about it that thumper is FAST.a couple of my freinds raced up their that night and one of them did pretty good the other one crashed.It was totally awesome.

Their was some kids in front of me that loved it when they crashed.obviosly they have never had 350 pounds landin on top off them!

Old 03-11-2001, 12:20 AM
Pro Rider

Oddly enough, The only time I have seen ATV racing on TV was at a night club! It was cool, They did about ½ hour of just ATV racing. Go figure that I couldnt hear the tv, and could not read the small callsign letters to know which station it was

Old 03-11-2001, 06:00 AM
Pro Rider

that was sweet on tnn. it will replay sunday morning at 9am.

went to the monster jam last night at the pontiac silverdome and was hoping to see some good quad racing. instead got stuck with the lame "quad wars" with the phoney scripted races. oh well, some cool machines though.

the monster truck freestyle was crazy. bulldozer did the sickest jump! should be on tnn in a few weeks (I think). watch for it.

Old 03-11-2001, 06:34 PM
Trailblazer

Waht kind of quads were those?

Old 03-11-2001, 10:27 PM
Trailblazer

I also went to the monster jam in pontiac.I was very dissapointed with the quads.I couldnt even believe they didnt jump.I wasnt expecting that type of race.I know I will never go to another quad wars again.Only the pro quad championships.And the fight at the end was completley staged.Oh well the monster truck freestyle was cool.

Quick Reply: TNN quads during monster trucks