Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

need help please

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2011, 05:58 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well i put a new piston rings and honed the cylinder out think i got the valves out of wack when it does fire up witch im happy it does its throwing a flam lol out the jug cause i have the pipe off and my oil dosnt seemed to be going through the tube to the cam any ans

Old 11-26-2011, 05:59 PM
Weekend Warrior

answers sorry mesage sent before i finished

Old 11-26-2011, 07:53 PM
Range Rover

the only reasons I could thing of it would not be getting oil to the head would be a plugged passage (old gasket pieces or extra silicone), failed oil pump or a filter in backwards. A little flame from the exhaust port with the pipe off will happen, it's there when the pipe is on too, you just can't see it and the back pressure gives it more time to burn the fuel completely.

Old 11-27-2011, 06:53 AM
Weekend Warrior

thanks for the info must be peace of gasket cause the oil was flowing befor one more question i had to pull the side case off were the kick start is and on the bottom their is a lever pain in the *** that has a spring right along the bottom looks like it would be for the reverse cable i didnt hook that back up cause the spring kept getting in the way when i put the case on that shouldnt matter for now should it