Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Substitute Teacher is an Eco Nazi

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2001, 11:47 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LOL! That's Brentwood Heights in So Cal. I live in plain old Brentwood in Nor Cal. Confusing, huh?

And yea, as a "graduate" of the California Indoctrination...er...I mean school system, I'd never let those freaks get anywhere near my kids!!

Old 04-05-2001, 03:52 AM
Range Rover

Jeez, I thought I knew how to spell all those dudes names, got me really confused now.

Old 04-05-2001, 11:35 AM
Pro Rider

My sceince teacher tells me everyday all I am going to be is a garbage man or a bum asking people for money on the streets.Just because I can't pass his class.

He doesn't teach U the work.Really he doesn't he gives U a paper tells U to do it and then gives U the answer to see If U got them right.The papers are easy but they don't count in your grade just the test!`

By the way he tells me these things in front of the whole class.MY parents didn't believe me until My mom's best freinds daughter told my mo he did it to her also.My parents probably won't do any thing about though.

86 trx250r
97 300ex

Old 04-05-2001, 02:19 PM
Pro Rider

Recently, on the west coast (Oregon, or Seattle, something like that), a group of greenies wanted to protest the nasty emissions that SUV's produce. So, they went to the local Chevy dealer, and torched about 30 Suburbans, Tahoes, etc. Any idea how much toxic crap those fires created, versus the emissions those vehicles would've produced? Not to mention driving up the prices, to pay the insurance. Buttheads!

Old 04-05-2001, 03:04 PM
Pro Rider

Ugly,

I'm not attacking anyone so please read with an open mind. Teachers are the easiest target to shoot at. Teaching is not a field where people are lining up to get in. There are no company perks, no overly outstanding benifits,no warm hardy greetings everyday, and certainly no shortage of ever increasing requirements and sacrifices to be made. Teaching is also one of the few places where you pretty much wave your first amendment right to free speech. A student is well within his/her rights to verbaly assult or chastise a teacher or to simply not do a darn thing. I am limited to "please" and "Could you not do that" as the harshest things I can say without hurting someone's feelings. There is no weekly school board meeting for teachers to get together and point fingers and belittle parents and students that are worthless. Simply put, you are as good as you want to be. If you think I enjoyed all of my classes in school you are nuts. It would have been real easy to blame my pre-cal teacher for my poor grades. That would have been the easy route. I'll mention this now, I am a math and science teacher of 3 years now and love it! Nothing makes me happier than seeing those kids who WANT to do well, those kids who work like crazy to get ahead, and those kids who won't give up finnally put it all together and succeed. Nothing breaks my heart more than to hear a student say "I can't", I won't", "Forget it", "Why should I?", "It's not my fault", and "What's the point, I'm not going to get it anyways."

Ugly, the best thing you can do is get it together and come back to your school in a few years and prove to that teacher that he was wrong. If you don't you have no room to say he wasn't right. I had an English teacher tell me that my spelling was terrible and that it would haunt me for the rest of my life. It did, she is now my principal and I make sure to mispell everything I write to her as a reminder of what she said. Make it your motivation, not your excuss.

Sorry for the rant.

Jason

Old 04-05-2001, 03:09 PM
Pro Rider

does she drive a car? use a toilet? maybe lies electricity? then she is a hypocrate if she is preaching about the environment. i don't want to have to wear a mask to breath but you can't say you are against something you contribute too. she probably has a 1983 Saab or Volvo 240 DL wagon. so non smog proof it is not funny.

Old 04-05-2001, 03:21 PM
Pro Rider

I agree With U.

I should try harder.That still gives him no reason to shack a cup with change in it in front off the whole class and say John U better get used to this.

I am not the smartest person in the world.(not by a long shot)I did try though.I will be in his class next year to so I get another chance.

86 trx250r
97 300ex

Old 04-05-2001, 04:06 PM
Pro Rider

Yes, that sub is crazy sounding. I don't miss a day of teaching for that very reason. You don't know what you will get.

dakota r/t

Old 04-05-2001, 04:18 PM
Pro Rider

That's the spirit. I used to be the manager at a store here before I was a teacher and I always tell my students now that it is not always about your grades it is other things too like the classes you took, attendance, conduct, and commitment that people are looking for. Do your best and don't sweat the rest. Lets face it some people are jerks. I won't lie to you and say teacher aren't. Most are not, most of us are some of the hardest working people you will find.

Old 04-05-2001, 05:23 PM
Range Rover

Need4Speed and ugly,

I think your parents should have a little talk with your teacher and his boss. There is no need to make fun of you in front of the class. If you were being a jerk or something he should kick you out of class. I had a teacher who made fun of me and I still remember it like it was yesterday. A teachers job is to educate you not to give you moral lessons or to make fun of you in front of the class. If you dont want to learn well then thats your problem. But if you do, then the next time he makes fun of you in class stand up and ask him if he gets satisfaction out of insulting a "X" year old boy infront of the whole class? Then tell him you think he is insecure as a man and thats why he needs to insult you. Ask him if he feels like a Big man now. I bet when he was little he use to get the crap beat out of him by other students. And for all you teachers who read this stop whining about your job. You knew what you were getting into when you became a teacher and if not then quit if you dont like it.
As far as him being a greenie, ask if his shoes are real leather. If so what about the poor cow who gave his life inorder for him to have shoes.

Quick Reply: Substitute Teacher is an Eco Nazi