Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

rubicon or sportsman

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2001, 01:29 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As I said,"Who controls the majority of the ATV market"? Someone must be doing something right.
I'll give you a hint. The name starts with H.
Just ride and have fun.

Old 05-08-2001, 02:07 PM
Range Rover

Quadfather,

You are full of crap...all you DO is bash Honda's... why dont you take a look at 90% of your posts...YOU DO BASH HONDA in general. Please keep your crap over in the Polaris forum.

Eric

Old 05-08-2001, 08:23 PM
Pro Rider

Well stated rubi.. If hondas are so 'inferior' compared to polaris' why would Honda have more success?

Old 05-09-2001, 12:01 PM
Trailblazer

Both are good quads. As for the Honda's #1 arguement a good arguement can be made for Polaris growing the most. Honda's been maintaining while Pilaris has been gaining.

Old 05-09-2001, 02:44 PM
Pro Rider

I don't have a complex or need any special assistance, thank you. Just call um like I see them, and I to have read a number of your recent posts and all you do is rip Honda. By my own admission will admit that I rip a Polaris here and there, I own one and my feelings are justified.

But I don't make a habit of hanging in the Polaris forum and rip others. But ***** like you that just sit here and poach others are truly a disgrace to this forum. Get a clue.

p.s. if the sp500 is the greatest then why would one own a Kodiak? hmmmm?

Old 05-09-2001, 04:39 PM
Range Rover

I will say it again,"Who controls the majority of the ATV market"? I think we all know the answer. HONDA. Honda also reported record sales for the year 2000. No matter how you put it, more people buy Honda ATV's than any other brand. My point is this. If Honda is behind the times as some people will say. Let's see, one example would be having drum brakes instead of disk brakes. Then why do they still sell more ATV's than anyone else? It appears that Honda is doing something right and has been for many years.
I know quite a few people who own Honda ATV's and have for many years who will have nothing but a Honda. The reason. Quality of performance they received from their machine.
Be happy with what you have.

Old 05-09-2001, 11:52 PM
Pro Rider

I have said here meny times that if Honda comes out with a 650EX, I will be first on the list to get one. I have a Kodiak because, in my opinion, Yamaha makes the best utility quad.

Old 05-10-2001, 07:48 AM
Pro Rider

Rubione
Thats no way to look at it... Bayliner is the biggest selling boat in America..but it's a floating turd

Old 05-10-2001, 04:39 PM
Trailblazer

Who cares how many lawn mowers or outboard engines a company sells. That is one of the most asinine reasons to purchase a wheeler. Because one firm puts more in to advertisement. What does selling outboard motors, generators, lawn mowers, cars, ETC have to do with which four wheeler is best. What features make the Rubicon better than the Sportsman? The less power? The lower ground clearance? The 3 wheel drive? The smaller fuel tank? The less stopping power? The ruff ride? Be you own man, purchase what you think is best not what the company tells you. So Honda has more sales all that tells me is that there is a lot of people out there who believe ever advertisement they read. As I mentioned earlier both are nice machines. but using who is the market leader to determine which ATV to purchase is stupid.

Old 05-10-2001, 09:40 PM
Range Rover

That is definitely one way to look at it. If Hondas are inferior then why do people buy more Hondas than anything else? Don't you think that if Hondas were inferior the word would get out and people would stop buying them. Use some common sense. There are some Polaris owners that put other quads down in order to make themselves feel better about their own. Enough said.

Quick Reply: rubicon or sportsman