Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Lookout!

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2001, 12:43 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I always thought this to be a nice, well natured site. I guess I have been wrong for a long time. I may not ride a HONDA but I sure do love the way the EX's look, run, and handle. Why does everyone have to act like the bad A$$, zeebo? If you would open your mind up and not be so ONE sided, you would see that Andy was making a point. Honda claimed to "redefine the industry with the Rubicon and all it's goodies, and it has many. He just thought that the new Grizzly was more of a "redefining" of the industry than the Rubicon was. He OWNS a honda, did you notice that in his sig. line? Before I got my Warrior, I used to ride a Polaris. It is faster stock for stock than my Warrior is. I wanted something fast that I could keep up to people on the trails. The Polaris did that and much more. I have had that Polaris in mud up beyond the racks and made it out, had it filled to the limits of the suspension with supplies for a week in the woods, and i've had it win many drag races with other various quads. It is a great all around machine. That is what most of us want, a fast 4x4 that is still able to haul supplies and do many other things. Please...why do you have to resort to saying, shut your mouth!?! I'm not going to start a fight with you, for "I refuse to engage in a battle of witts with an unarmed person." That's just like the quote in your sig line. Very intelligent if used when neccessary. Thanks. Sorry guys, I really don't like it when people bash other vehicles. It's just not right, and I had to voice my opinion.

Old 06-14-2001, 01:36 PM
Pro Rider

Posting articles that are off topic on any forum is no better that SPAM! If any of you whiners don't like it you can KISS MY HONDA RIDIN' A**!

Old 06-14-2001, 02:52 PM
Range Rover

hey zeebo , im sure there are alot of utility quads that could out run my suzuki 230. I can smoke my friends sportsman until i get up to top speed then he passes me. My friends recon however smokes me all around and we have the same exact size motor. So the recon whitch is a SU smokes my "sport" bike.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 06-14-2001, 05:24 PM
Pro Rider

You know, zeebo, he's got a right to say anything that he wants to. I've seen posts in the Honda forum about the Kawasaki Prairie 650, and nobody seemed to flip out quite like you have. Nobody is forcing you to read this thread. You have the right to ignore every word that skikke says.
See, that's the great thing about the first amendment. I can say whatever I want, but it doesn't mean you have to listen to me.

Old 06-14-2001, 05:30 PM
Range Rover

Hey campy was i talking to you ? NO I wasnt so mind your own business and shut up oK ! And this isnt about where the post is anymore its about the ignorince of you and skikke and the others that had made reterded replies to this topic

Old 06-14-2001, 05:58 PM
Range Rover

its all over now .

Old 06-14-2001, 07:08 PM
Range Rover

About this yamaha vs. honda deal. Why does it matter what kind of ATV you ride? They are all good and they all will be running 10 years from now if you don't beat the sh*t out of it. Of course you are going to brag on your quad, who doesn't? I don't get all pissed though when some yamaha guy starts bragging on his. I don't say something back like "yea well your yamaha is a POS and won't be running 10 years from now". All ATVs have their ups and downs, so none are better than the other except in your own opinion. If you like it great, who gives a sh*t what the other guy thinks of your ATV. A bunch of you 400ex owners can say mine is slower. Well when did that happen? I didn't know a 300ex is slower than a 400ex. Thats common since. You don't have to rub it in that you have a faster ATV. Speed has nothing to do with the riding I do, which is mainly trails. I can keep up with most 400ex rides on trails. Don't give me some stupid remark "75% Rider and 25% machine". I could care less what percent it is. I have kept up with almost every rider around here, and not around here. Thats not to brag, its the truth. The point is, get over the fact that no ATV is better than the other. That means a 400ex isn't better than a Honda 90. Both ATVs are mean't for certain types of riders. Older, bigger, more mature riders prefer the 400ex, but not the Honda 90. The younger, smaller riders prefer the Honda 90, but not the 400ex. Sure they think the thing is sweet because I remember when I had a Honda 90. I saw a picture of a 300ex in a magazine and I thought it was the sweetest thing on earth. Sure I wanted one but hey, I was only like 8. No one at that age knows what they want. My point, stop ******* brands of ATVs. They are all good and all do good in different situations.