Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Stuff stock- I wanna know how fast you can get these babies!

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2001, 11:23 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

kindsambo,
Hey you spork-arm! My Xplorer does about 75mph, and I'm only running on half of my cylinders, too... I can't wait to get the other two going!

By the way... I DIDN'T WANNA RIDE WITH YOU ANYMORE, ANYWAY!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 06-26-2001, 06:48 PM

LT you are way wrong here i dont own the best Shee ever,one of my friend does.His Shee kicks ***,his mods are:a big hole on the right side piston (the size of a golf ball) this makes the piston lighter so its reving much higher now,on the left side his compression is down to about 50 psi so less friction means higher revs also.He also has a blown head gasket wich means more coolant is going through the head,lower temperature = more horse power.With all those mods his Banshee hits 140 mph on dirt wich is damn good i think,at least it is faster than mine.

Now, Kindsambo i have seen a few Kodiaks around here that were running on one cylinder also.They were hella fast but they had their head milled 3 inches,they were running on diesel fuel wich seemed to make them rev much higher.They would hit somewhere in the 100 mph range,not bad for a 600 pounds 4X4.

Imbackformore

Old 06-27-2001, 03:45 PM
Pro Rider

Oh yeah, well my 87 Mojave will hit around 200 MPH. This is because it has 3 flat tires=less weight in them. No spark=less time for engine to combust. Bent axle so when it is high then goes to the low point it will push it forward. So I figure if I bored it out to 12 inchesitoutta hit 300 if I keep the pistin I have. Oh yeah, I don't use oil so it is lighter in the crankcase

Old 06-27-2001, 05:27 PM
Pro Rider

i diconected the conecting rod (less internal drag ) took off the a arms, gas tank ,air filter and seat and taped the throttle wide open it can hit 300 mph in second , never got enough of a place to stop it so i cant top it out in 3rd 4th or 5th oh well . i took it to glamis and dumped the clutch in 3rd and dug a 16ft hole , shot out of it at 450mph and went through a cloud ! landed so hard all you could see was the whiP ! but it was stuk wide open so ti kept digging in I couldnt find it > when i got home there was broken cement every where and i open the garage door and there it was ,(must have run out of gas)

Old 06-27-2001, 05:39 PM
Pro Rider

OH yeah, well nobody can beat this one. On my friends little brothers XR50 we had 3 people on it and we hit this 300 foot quadruple at 175 MPH. Man we all did nothings to head stands and then we landed and the shocks didn't blow out or ahytnig. This all happened with no piston.

Old 06-27-2001, 07:06 PM
Pro Rider

thats iT ? ha well i guess i never told you about the incident with the boat motor ! we were out riding and my engine blew so i riped it out and attached and outboard boat motor to the grab bar of course i took outt he valves and propeller first . so we were riding and i had some big fat girl on the back 600+ pounds we went down the trail so fast that when we stoppes the tires were worn down to the rims , the plastic melted off , the paint all fell off the frame and i looked back and the girl was skinny ! she only weighed 100 pounds ! top that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-27-2001, 07:23 PM

Well i guess i will need a few more mods to keep up with you guys,my bike feels slow now.I heard that with a snowmobile clutch bolted on the rear axel right next to the tire no matter if it is on the left or right of it,you can gain like 95 rwhp.I dont know if it is true so i will have to try this set up first,anyway a shop next to where i live sells this clutch kit.Since it is a very cheap mod,only 3000$ i will go and buy it tonite,i will let you guys know what comes out of all this.

Imbackformore

Old 06-27-2001, 07:24 PM
Pro Rider

yeah well I was going so fast on an LT50 that I broke the sound barier and then was traveling faster than the speed of light. Now NASA wants me to fly to Mars for them

Old 06-27-2001, 07:28 PM
Pro Rider

bben there ! done that! i went so fast that i left flaming tracks ON ICE !! also one time i hudroplaind from NH usa to sidney australia

Old 06-27-2001, 07:58 PM
Pro Rider

Well, when about half an hour ago I just did a triple backflip 360 misty double wishbone. Of course I had to do it on my new 400EX that is stock except that ckutch mod that Imbackformore mentioned, oh yeah and I run NOS without any gasoline

Quick Reply: Stuff stock- I wanna know how fast you can get these babies!