Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

You guys are awsome

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2001, 01:37 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I figured this board should be a well of information. Unfortunatly I see a bunch of kids bickering in the school yard on recess. The same questions, not like your 400ex exaust question is like the other dozens, do a search see if the topic has already been covered. Which is faster, how to beat a raptor or banshee, or the one that really takes the cake the rank under your name on a stupid message board, personally I think its a waste of resources. Always the same questions and the same opinons. Someone comes up with a different question, that can be answered with 2 min of work and nobody will answer it. Now go on kiddies and enjoy your summer and the rides your mommies & daddys bought for you.

Old 07-18-2001, 01:51 PM
Pro Rider

BigGun I know what you mean I did a search on what main jet size to start with when I build the engine on my 300ex next week,found nothing.Put a post on asking what other people started with,no replys.I have came to the conclusion that either no one here builds their own engine or they think it is just another kid with nothing to else to do.Well I am done venting good luck figuring out things by yourself because people are tired of stupid questions!By the way my quad is faster!!!! LoL

Old 07-18-2001, 03:54 PM
Pro Rider

Guys I know what you mean. Sometimes I post things and no one really cares. I try my best to answer things if I know them, but I don't come on here as much as I used to so u don't see me post as much as I used to.

Old 07-18-2001, 08:14 PM
Pro Rider

Actually this board is a lot better than another board i like to frequent myself, it has to do with guitars and its easy to find but i wont post the link, i dont want to bash them too much. On that board i have punks half my age calling me a moron and idiot, most of them are probably 12-15 and they know it all. I do see some of the same old stuff on here but its not as bad as some other boards out there. Seems like us old guys over the age of 25 are out enjoying life and lots of teenagers are rotting away in front of the pc. Ok, not all of them, i know there are plenty of members on here that are around 15 that are out there either riding their quads hard or whatever. But tell your friends to get out once in a while and shut off the pc.

Old 07-18-2001, 08:48 PM
Pro Rider

well you can tell by the board when school is let out for the summer hehehe J/k

Old 07-18-2001, 10:43 PM
Pro Rider

Actually, I spend more time on this forum when school is in. See, at my school, i'm kind of a tech-god, as in I get out of class to fix some ignorant teacher's PC, at least once a day. And, when i'm there, after I finish repairing whatever they screw up (usually network related), I "test" there PC by going to this site...

Old 07-19-2001, 11:29 AM
Trailblazer

I hear ya BIG GUN!
I'm 38, and have a 9 year old son whose racing MX, I used to race MX and quads, and am in the process of building my current one. Probably to race a season or two. I "surf" the forums to find tech info on newer and better "tricks" and to get everything right the first time. It does get on the nerves however having to read all the crap that isn't related to a given subject. "As my Canadian Bro put it: venting is over".[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]