Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Nose Wheelies

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2001, 07:55 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wheelies and nose wheelies are pretty easy, what you guys should be working on is ok listen up. Do a side wheelie, you know on the side front right tire and rear right tired on ground? you follow? well i got so good at that i had to try a one tire wheelie, and it works great if you know how to wheelie and side wheelie really good. i got it down to where i can ride damnear a 360 on one tire. takes lots of practice. oh and make sure you have enough tired pressure in the tires. i was a little low the first time i tried it, there went the bead [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] just expiriment with things, and always ride to your ability, dont go and get hurt from tryin this [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] if anything bail out, it wont hurt the quad, maybe a tore grip, but thats better then a broken bone [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-25-2001, 11:00 PM
Pro Rider

once i put the steel braided lines it was pretty easy to do them....only problem is i am the so called endo king and haven'treally found the balance point on it so i usually just roll it over frontwards....but on my brothers CR250 there real easy

Old 08-26-2001, 01:43 PM
Pro Rider

if you want to see a bunch of "inventive" wheelies check out my yahoo photo album and click on the folder called my 2002 400EX. i have a few wheelie tricks that aren't up there yet such as a bumper grab wheelie and a no handed wheelie. check em out i like to show off [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-26-2001, 02:53 PM
Pro Rider

nice juggalo! now do some of that in the air [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] oh and that one tire wheelie, now just pull it around to a 180. sure impresses alot of people when they first see it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-26-2001, 03:12 PM
Pro Rider

Has anyone done it on an ATC250R? I am trying it in 1st,2nd,3rd gear and I can't do it. It is really pissing me off because I am usually good at this kind of stuff. The 400EX "stoppie" does look fake, and if you are going to go that high, wear a helmet. It looks like he was going down a hill and then they copied and pasted that pic onto a plane pic of the dudes driveway.

Old 08-26-2001, 05:27 PM
Pro Rider

I think the 400ex stoppie is fake too! Somebody used Photoshop and edited this on their PC. Does anybody have the e-mail addy of the guy that made this? I want to e-mail him and tell him what a jerk he is for not wearing a helmet while doing this sort of stunt (if its even real). If it is real, it is people like this who ruin our sport by doing these kind of stunts and NOT WEARING A HELMET! That pic looks like some nerd who wishes he could do a stoppie! But now the Craptor pic looks real.

Old 08-26-2001, 06:36 PM
Pro Rider

Jeffman I wouldn't be talking about him giving the sport a bad name , if I recall correctly you said that your neighbors called the cops on you becasue you were riding your 400ex down the road , so you went over and busted there driveway light and left dead fish on there lawn !! dont crittisize others when you do even worse things !

Old 08-26-2001, 06:42 PM
Pro Rider

Whats so hard about a stoppie? Just use your weight! I personally can't do it on grass. Only on pavement.

Old 08-26-2001, 08:03 PM
Pro Rider

thatEX stoppie pic is fake. i talked to the guy and he even admitted it was fake.

Old 08-28-2001, 01:21 AM
Pro Rider

the endo is different at first. by just hitting the brakes and leaning forward you will not get anywhere at least on level ground and on a 400ex. shift your weight like on a bicycle. once you get the motion down its pretty easy on the ex anyways. i just usually let go of the brake before i get too high so the front tires will roll forward.

Quick Reply: Nose Wheelies