Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

i'm done......

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2001, 03:47 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well i messed up real bad today. i'm not getting my big gun ehuast, or k&n power up kit anymore. just wanna offer a little advice, and i'll probably get yelled at by ppl on this forum for this post and what not. but hell i'm already in the deepest Shirt i've ever been in my life so. if your gonna get drunk make sure u ahve a place to sleep, and dont drive anything. no matter how skilled you are on the vechile. i learned that the hard way, now my quad is probably gonna get sold.

Old 08-16-2001, 08:54 AM
Pro Rider

Sorry to hear that...why is your quad getting sold? Disipline, or money?

Old 08-16-2001, 01:43 PM
Pro Rider

that really sucks. how much you sellin your quad for? i know some1 whos lookin for a quad cheap. 2 people actually

Old 08-16-2001, 02:17 PM
RIP Dear Friend

I didn't give up drinking!!!!! I did give up drinking and driving though. For me its just not worth it to lose everything for a few beers and then to get in a car and maybe hit someone or to take a life. In Indiana its .08 and your out. I am really sorry, but sometimes bad things happen for which you do have some control over. Chet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 08-16-2001, 07:16 PM
Pro Rider

Sorry bout your luck man but hey I am looking for a new quad so post how much you want for it.

Old 08-16-2001, 08:10 PM
Pro Rider

Sorry to here of your misfortune.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] What did you do ? Also helpful hint for next time if your drunk and have noplace to stay then go to your own house!! It works for me.

Old 08-16-2001, 09:15 PM
Range Rover

i'm gonna sell it for around 2k probably. its in really good condision. only thing that is wrong with it is the plastic is a bit scratched. i like to think of it as battle wounds. also the exhuast pipe is pretty old and caroded. hopefully in a few months my parents will let me buy another quad if i still want one. thinkin about getting a banshee and get into racing like i wanted to do with my 300ex. sucks that my dream of racing my 300ex will never become true becuase i did this $hit

Old 08-16-2001, 09:22 PM
Range Rover

oh yeah, i went to a kegger then tried to drive my quad up to the trails to hang out and sober up. but on the way there my glasses flew off my face, later got ran over by a car. i eventually ended up home wasted off my ***. my mom is a real hardass and she punishes me severly for what i do. the real funny thing is disipline doesnt change me at all, or anyone i know... just something for the parents to think about on this forum. i am still gonna go out and party, just do it smarter, and keep it more on the down low. probably wont drink much anymore, but still gonna toke heh.
later all, i'll still be posting and reading posts on this site, just wont be riding for a while [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 08-16-2001, 09:38 PM
Range Rover

Anything that does not kill you only makes you stronger. I shattered a vertebra in my back racing a 400EX when they first came out, and was in a wheel chair for 2 months while the new titanium rods in my back and 4 vertebras fused before I could start learning to walk again. Needless to say my racing career was over. The great thing is that by getting out of racing I have figured out how to make my hobbie pay for itself, and since then I have even started riding around the track again on my FX400. The good Lord was trying to tell ME something, that motocross is not where the gifts he gave me would be put to the best use. Maybe your just getting the same lesson I did. Learn from your mistakes (I've made ton's of them too), work hard to make things right, and you'll be a better person for having been through it. You might even like your next quad better than your 300EX. Roost on!

Old 08-16-2001, 10:34 PM
Pro Rider

Awesome post AWSOME88250R. That sums it all up. We all still have some learning to do.