Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

CHECK THIS OUT!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2001, 07:50 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OK, Sorry for the misleading topic, but i would appreciate it if check out my bike here:Adam's 250 X

Anyways, it's not spectatular, but i've got a couple of hrs in it, and it manages to get me around the trails too.

I've been missing from the forums for a while cause all my free time went to taking my bike apart and then finally putting it back together. The forums even sent me a letter asking if i was dead casue i hadn't made any posts in a month or something like that...as if any of you could care...haha

and if anybody really cares...here's the stats:

1991 Honda 250 X
2001 yellow...obvously.. 400Ex plastic
Cobra exhuast
Rear Douglas .190 wheels
Graydon Pro-Line Nerfs
K&N Filter
Port and Polish

and missing due to the fact that i work part time at Dairy Queen is the headlight...it costs $130, Ouch!!...so i opted for a piece of alluminum. bumper, grab bar, and crossbar pad...my head is hard, it would dent the bars...

Old 12-16-2001, 08:46 PM
Pro Rider

SWEET!! the yellow shocks look good !and the 400ex plastic really makes it look good with the black frame and yellow, nice quad.

It will probably sell fast on here with so many members! GOOD LUCK ![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-17-2001, 04:01 PM
Pro Rider

thanks man!!!

ok 95 people looked at it, and only 1 can respond to it?
please leave your thoughts and comments if you feel compelled to do so...i'd like to see what all you guys think of it.

Thanks

Old 12-17-2001, 04:45 PM
Weekend Warrior

I like it. I really apprieciate you posting it, it inspires me. I hope to convert my trike into a four wheeler pretty soon, I hope to have the same success. Once again, thanks and nice job.

Old 12-17-2001, 05:47 PM
Pro Rider

<< OK, Sorry for the misleading topic, but i would appreciate it if check out my bike here:Adam's 250 X

Anyways, it's not spectatular, but i've got a couple of hrs in it, and it manages to get me around the trails too.

I've been missing from the forums for a while cause all my free time went to taking my bike apart and then finally putting it back together. The forums even sent me a letter asking if i was dead casue i hadn't made any posts in a month or something like that...as if any of you could care...haha

and if anybody really cares...here's the stats:

1991 Honda 250 X
2001 yellow...obvously.. 400Ex plastic
Cobra exhuast
Rear Douglas .190 wheels
Graydon Pro-Line Nerfs
K&amp;N Filter
Port and Polish

and missing due to the fact that i work part time at Dairy Queen is the headlight...it costs $130, Ouch!!...so i opted for a piece of alluminum. bumper, grab bar, and crossbar pad...my head is hard, it would dent the bars..
>>

Is it still FOR SALE ? Or did someone BUYit ??

Old 12-17-2001, 09:29 PM
Pro Rider

loose the fat rear tires and it will look good.....

Old 12-17-2001, 10:32 PM
Pro Rider

thanks guys!!!

yes!!! it's still for sale...the moderator just took it out of my post cause it's was susposed to go in the classified section..MY MISTAKE!!!...if any are interested..drop me a line.

Thanks Again!

Old 12-18-2001, 10:27 AM
Trailblazer

hey honda205x
that atv is cool man
how did you make 400ex plastic fit on a 250x
did it bolt on or did you make it fit or what

Old 12-18-2001, 04:08 PM
Trailblazer

lose the big tires on the back. also does it have the annoying problem of the front tires leaning when you turn? beacause one of my buds did a conversion to his trike and the tires lean.

PS- VERY nice job!

Old 12-18-2001, 05:30 PM
Pro Rider

OK, The plastic conversion isn't hard to do at all. All you really need is someone with some good welding skills,a set of torches and some small steel tubing(for brackets. All you really need to do is make up some brackets.

e-mail me if you would like further detailed directions dspong1@home.com

as for the tires leaning, mine don't lean at all when turning. the only thing i can think of that would cause them to lean would be something that was bent or loose ball joints.

and the fat rear tires....i needed a set of tires really bad for the one holiday weeked, and a friend sold them to me really cheap. i have a set of all-traks that i normally use, but the rims they are on look pretty bad.

thanks again guys!! have any ideas for it,let me know!

Quick Reply: CHECK THIS OUT!!!!