Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Mudrunners......

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2002, 11:30 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i ride alot around other ppl's fields and i need new tires, i was looking at the mudrunners. do they tear up the land during normal riding? if they do, then im going to get the blackwaters or any other tire thats good in the mud but wont tear up their land. do yall have any suggestions?

Old 01-28-2002, 09:59 AM
Pro Rider

I'm not really sure what you mean by "tearing up the land" though. Any aggressive tread tire is going to leave an impression in soft soil... especially in a tilled field. It isn't going to "tear" anything up unless you're really on the gas and throwing roosters. I have Mudrunners on my Rubicon, and in my opinion, they don't tear anything up...unless I want them to.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-28-2002, 11:50 PM
Pro Rider

I AGREE WITH THE QUOTE BELOW ON THIS ONE. I HAVE 26 INCH MUDRUNNERS ON MY 650 PRAIRIE AND LOVE THEM

<< I'm not really sure what you mean by &quot;tearing up the land&quot; though. Any aggressive tread tire is going to leave an impression in soft soil... especially in a tilled field. It isn't going to &quot;tear&quot; anything up unless you're really on the gas and throwing roosters. I have Mudrunners on my Rubicon, and in my opinion, they don't tear anything up...unless I want them to.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] >>