Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

What do you consider Smoked????

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2002, 10:31 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Icav I'm not ragging the ex I'm just saying my Zilla is faster. Because it is! AS far as weight the Zilla weight is 380lbs. stock not bad huh. Mine has been stripped of all the unnecessary bull$h!t. Now it doesn't handle like the legendary 250R but it handles like a ferrari compared to the raptor. Now if a cannondale will beat the Zilla I need proof to beleive cause I'm not buying it. I've been wrong before, but i don't think this time. The C-dale is with out a doubt an awesome thumper, but it's just that, a thumper.

Old 03-29-2002, 01:59 AM
Pro Rider

Icav,
I gotta agree with you about the 400EX. I will disagree about the zilla though. Chapy's zilla is the baddest quad I've seen. It got clocked doing 107mph. That is legit. I don't think you will find a cannondale that can beat that. Now, the zilla does have a paul turner engine it is not stock. The 400EX is all around one of the best machines going.PERIOD!!!!

Old 03-29-2002, 02:09 AM
Pro Rider

Whatever you say! You're right Marshal, You're right!!! Don't be silly, the best all around is the c-dale and, zilla and 250R ! Your loyalty is killing me!!!

Old 03-29-2002, 02:18 AM
Pro Rider

hey Icav, when your DREAMS come together and you have your modded out 400ex or whatever it is that you might buy, Line it up against chappy's zilla. Hell, I'll even put my pink slip on that one. The zilla will chew you up dude. And you damn sure won't even know what hit you!!! You obviously didn't read the previous post . We said the raptor is faster on a straight track, but the 400 handles better in the turns, That's obvious DUH!!! Do you even own a quad...or what???

Old 03-29-2002, 02:20 AM
Pro Rider

Hey Guardog quit licking your Ba!!s and read what I wrote. I said it was ONE of the best all around machines not the best!!! Your ignorance is killing me!!!! If you cannot keep up with the threads than maybe you shouldn't write Jacka$$ comments!!!! Later!

Old 03-29-2002, 02:26 AM
Pro Rider

I am with the thread and it's not even one of them JACKA&&!!!. Your the one that started this silly debate because you got your felelling hurt every time I SMOKED you!!! Quit crying already and figure it out... NOBODY CARES!!!

Old 03-29-2002, 02:40 AM
Pro Rider

You seem to care because you keep posting. I just stated a fact and you're all bent out of shape. Also like I said people must care because quite a few people have read this once again if you cannot keep up than I'll understand!!! You are turning this into the Hatfield's and McCoy's. I really don't care that the CRAPTOR is faster. I just want you to be honest when you post because getting smoked is not 1 or 2 quad lengths!!! I admit you're faster I already said that but I also said and proven that the 400EX handles better. Does pure speed make a better quad???? I would have to say no! That is why I said that it is ONE of the best Quads PERIOD!!!! It is not the fastest or the best handling but it is best of both worlds for the price. The Z400 has yet to be proven. Honda will make the 450F SOON!!! They have to. I'm not arguing with you but I also will not let you Exaggerate either!!! Now you need to admit it. Later!

Old 03-29-2002, 02:48 AM
Pro Rider

As I said before, you're happy with the &hit you buy and I'll be happy with what I buy. That's why they make differnt machines for different people. This debate is getting out of hand and I think you letting your feeling impair you judgement!! So this will be the last response about this topic that I'll make. I hate to have this nonsense continue. We're too good of friends for that. So I'll end this once and for all. As far as exaggerating. I was only stating the truth from my own perspective. I apoligize if I offended you or anyone else. Quiet frnakly, I don't care. I'm satisfied with what I have and that is all that really matters

Old 03-29-2002, 04:02 AM
RIP Dear Friend

What do you consider Smoked????

HondaMarshal2,guardog

right now, this time of morning

Chet

Old 03-29-2002, 02:40 PM
Pro Rider

Thank God Guardog. I'm glad you are going to stop with your WARPED perspective.

Quick Reply: What do you consider Smoked????