Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

What Assessories do you like on your Honda?

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2002, 06:56 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What Assessories do you like on your Honda and brand?

Old 03-30-2002, 11:24 PM
The Facility

Why are you asking everyone these questions? You have an entire line of products already. Check your sales reports for what sells and what doesn't.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

CV Boot Guards---Ox-Lite...No imitations.steel is steel. warranty is a warranty.

Floorboards------The ones made by DixieCraft in Eupora, Miss. They are also the supplier to the floorboards with the Moose name which are sold by Parts Unlimited. If you are doing mail order, you won't get the contract. If not, go with the Moose version. They are welded on a different jig and use different steel mesh than the standards. They also have tapered ends, so that the mesh doesn't "snag" your boots.

Rear Flat Racks----Again, The Dixie Craft units. Both the standards and Moose units are now made the same. No differences between the two other than a universal drilled hole design on the standard and speciffic drill pattern for the Moose.

Rear Drop Racks----Outdoor South for the speciffic mount and the Dixie Craft for the universal mount style.

GunRacks CMP universal for models without the speedos. and the Emgo for ones with speedos.

GPS Rack RAM with the 4 position mount.

If anyone is slightly confused of my reply to this post, don't be. I figured him out way too early. I'm on to this cat.;}

Old 03-31-2002, 02:33 AM
Trailblazer

If I have all the product in the world, I would not be asking every one. I like to ask what goes good on all the bikes. So I know to what to buy. Thank You! By the way if this is the Dixie Craft that I know of, there racks are not powder coated and also Ox Lite aren't also. For as the CMP Gun Rack that is super's lite's gun rack that I ever saw in my life, your gun jumps all over the place. Look I had a CMP gun rack in the past and didn't like it. I'm look for what poeple like so I can work on getting it.