Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

400ex vs. new Kawasaki powerwheels?

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2002, 01:56 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have NEVER wanted/wished i had a 400ex. My raptor can HANG on the mx track. I made improvements to it to make it more comfortable. adjustable axle, tcs shocks yda,yda. I would do this to any quad i buy. Even the almighty cannon could use better shocks, axle yda, yda,...

Old 05-28-2002, 02:40 AM
Pro Rider

LMAO I spelled it like that on purpose ,pissguy. It's called a sense of humor. Yeah,you go out and buy one. Where did you buy yours? Probably the same place you went to learn to spell,"ESPECIALLY" and "EXPENIVE".

Old 05-28-2002, 10:17 AM
Pro Rider

Bitch Bitch Bitch,anytime someone trys to poke a little fun someones gotta get thier panty's in a bunch..personally speaking tho..the powerwheels will smoke the EX..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-28-2002, 10:17 AM
Pro Rider

I feel the 400EX may have an advantage until you hit the MX track. Everyone knows that a powerwheels is a more capable track machine. It has light weight which gives it flickability, short wheelbase which makes it turn on a dime, and with those wide tires it just floats over the ruts and mud. All you have to do is throw on a set of shocks along with a pipe and rejet. The only thing that the powerwheels has problems with is high speed stability (short wheelbase). Yeah, the 400EX is in trouble now...

Old 05-28-2002, 03:02 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

My little three year old girl raced a Kawasaki Power wheels Quad with her barby JEEP. It was close in a drag race, but the powerWheels Quad handled MUCH better in the Tight stuff. I found out that my little girls 01' Barby jeep has a 12v Sealed lead/acid battery, But now the 02's have a 12v Ni-MH( Nickel metal hydrid)Battery![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] I THINK WALMART SHOULD GIVE ME THE NEW BATTERY UPGRADE FOR FREE!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Biggerisbetter.

P.S. The stock tires on the Kawi PowerWheels STINK!! They are made up of WAY too hard of Material. They just spin and spin in mud.

Old 05-28-2002, 10:10 PM
Pro Rider

thrust?...how old are you?

im guessing 12, and no im not being sarcastic

go look it up in the dictionary E_S_P_E_C_I_A_L_L_Y

and expenive: thats called a typo im pushing buttons its alot different than writing on a paper...idiot...

before you go around correcting peoples typos why dont you go learn to spell yourself?

Old 05-29-2002, 02:48 AM
Trailblazer

PISMO,, geeez man,, lighten up juss a bit,, it's okay to joke around and have a good time every once in a while. i know this forum is for info, but every now and then, it's fun to have a laugh, trust me,, it's okay man. just like i bet you're not completely serious w/ all your friends all the time, i bet yall say half stupid stuff at times, and laugh about it,, it's the same concept here,, i hate immaturity too, but this aint immaturity, this is juss a group of guys havin a laugh,, you know,, a sense of humor isnt a bad thing...........

Old 05-29-2002, 02:57 AM
Pro Rider

Yeah,they all say it's a typo..... Anyway pissguy like I said go to sears or wally world and buy a sense of humor. I would much much rather be a 14 yr old who can't spell really really good,than a,I'm guessing 47 yr old who acts like someone pissed on his taco bell all the time.

Old 05-29-2002, 08:56 AM
Pro Rider

Actually....pismo is just fine if you ask me. You guys where the ones throwing out stupid $hit....he's the one being practical....

Old 05-29-2002, 11:24 AM
Pro Rider

Man, these EX guys are touchy these days! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I can remember when they were the ones always downing everybodies ride and talkin' **** all the time. Guess the tables turned now.

Quick Reply: 400ex vs. new Kawasaki powerwheels?