Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Atv Offroad Fury

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2002, 01:25 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I played the game today. Can I say WOW!? Its a lot of fun! Is it worth spending 300+game+tax for ps2 just for AORF? If im getting ps2 im getting GTA3 and Grand Turismo 3.

Hows the game? I only played 2 levels, supercross & free ride course.

Old 06-02-2002, 03:46 AM
Trailblazer

I bought ATV offroad fury when it first came out, quite some time ago. It's a cool game with the some really nice graphics.

Since the game's been out awhile, you can find it for $20 as a greatest hit. Definitely worth the price.

Once you get the hang of preloading for the jumps, you'll progress through the levels pretty quickly. It's all just a matter of timing with the jumps.

PS2 rocks! Love grand theft auto3, and madden football is always a classic. If you have a hard time swallowing the price of a PS2, remember it's also a CD/DVD player. So if you don't have a DVD player already, you're getting 2 things for the price of one.

Old 06-02-2002, 07:01 AM
Pro Rider

BEST GAME EVER..

Old 06-02-2002, 11:05 AM
Pro Rider

ATV Offroad Fury 2 is coming out around the end of the year. There is also another ATV game coming out for PS2 its called ATV Quad Power Racing 2. Here are some links to screenshots of the games

ATV Offroad Fury 2

ATV Quad Power Racing 2

Old 06-02-2002, 11:20 AM
Pro Rider

Does your quad have to be registered to ride these tracks? is it private property? anyone know a good place to park? no insurance?

J/K these games look cool.

Old 06-02-2002, 11:46 AM
Pro Rider

ATV fury ROCKS, but the new one quad power racing it sucks!!!!!!I played it for the PS1 and it was the stuppidest game i have ever seen

Old 06-02-2002, 01:18 PM
Pro Rider

how real can you get...
http://gamespot.com/gamespot/filters...00.html?page=4
hopefully in aorf2 theyre will be the raptor, cannondale's and the ktm 520 ect... places like glamis, real places! like sand mtn ect.
tipping/rolling ect, realistic to the max! IM EXCITED! Im definetly buying aorf2! Maybe this atv quad power racing 2 (corny name from people who dont know what theyre talking about..) will be better? I see a shee in the pic gallary, but it looks all off. Gigantic tires, 400ex front fenders, that game looks stupid. Bad graphics too. In aorf2, theyre should be REAl riding places, sand dunes, you should be able to shift or have an auto, the raptor and the cannondales, freestyle, free ride (glamis ect) drag races, be able to buy aftermarket parts! HAVE THE 250R!!!!! I mean, start off with a stock 250r racing people, weather its a drag or mx, be able to start out small, and as you win money, mod your machine. All am parts should be available that are available. like pipes to trinity motors. This game should be the bomb... AND NO CHEAT CODES!!!!

Trending Topics

Old 06-02-2002, 01:24 PM
Pro Rider

hey everbody, post your ideas for number 2 here... COPS! cops should be in this game... good cops and bad cops, warnings, tickts ect! Be able to shut off your machine, get a utility quad and go hunting, have TIGHT forest tracks, 250r, cannondales, raptor, ktm520, pro riders, after market parts to buy, money to win, drag racing, real riding spots like glammis, dunes. Be able to shut off your machine to let it rest (it should over heat air cooled 400ex). Have neighbours that complain if you ride on the road... if you ride on the road (they should have a road) cops should come and chase you... frig, i should start working on number 3..

Old 06-02-2002, 05:26 PM
Range Rover

mmmmmmmmmmmuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuddddddddddddd we need mud

just call the game maker and tell them we want gran tourismo 3 mixed with atv offroad fury to make the sickest atv game in history

start with $2500, go to dealer/ seller, buy a bike, 250x,250r, mojave etc
then go to a fun race against 1 opponent and race him for $50,

then advance to moto x, tt, drag, etc

must have sand( be able to throw out the back end)
mud (get stuck if too slow in 2x4)
rocks (too fast and you get thrown off)
utility atvs
gear changing (not 100000000 gears like it is now( especially 4 stroke)

Old 06-02-2002, 06:03 PM
Pro Rider

A make your own freestyle park and make your own mx track

pro riders

atv paint shop (design your own logos)

cops (if your on the road, they come in about 10 minutes and they just cruise around looking for you, and if they see you, they try to catch you, but they cant go off-road, so to get away, just go into a trail or something, if your caught, they shoot at your tires, if they cuff you, its either bail money, jail, or a warning)

REAL RIDING AREAS
Parks, trails, glammis, lil sahara ect...

every quad ever built, including 250x, 250r, AND TRIKES! atc250r and the tecate 4 and the tecate 3

make R2 a powerslide button

In the training mode, put a selectable wheelie bar on so you will learn to wheelie

when you have enough money, pep shocks and other after market shocks should not just be "available", you should have to wait 2 races to order them. when i call the dealer and i have money, it doesnt mean that the dealer has them in stock right away...

Maintance should be a part of this. Changing the oil should cost $10 for oil, the air filter is nothing and the shocks do need maintance, so if theyres a race, you might have to miss it to clean up your bike.

When you go through mud, it doesnt just "go through", the plastics should turn brown, and dirty, and over time, the mud becomes dry, but when you go through water, it becomes darker.

pro riders!

NO CHEAT CODES! cheat codes are what ruins the game.

get stuck in mud

utility atvs, where you can get off your machine and go hunting with a bolt action rifle.

Even small after market parts, k&n filter, uni filter, ect, REAL PRICES TOO!

R2 is powerslide, and R2+R1 is get off your machine and walk around.. that would be sweet! and when you get off, you can walk into a garage and order a part, or stand somewhere and have your buddy jump over you, or take snap shots! if PS2 has a printer, you could get off your machine and take pictures with L1 or something. It would work the same as GTA3, get in the car, get oughta the car. Why would you get off the atv? to go into a shop, to talk to people, hey.. that should be a thing.. if you want to drag somebody, you have to get off your bike and go talk to the guy, then you both bet money. then you get on (theyre should be a start button too!) and you start racing ect.

THERE SHOULD BE A START BUTTON
AND OIL TEMP
AND A GAS GAUGE

YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO RUN OUT OF GAS!!!

BUY GAS!!! AND IT COSTS MONEY!

Since you work in the game, which you should, you should make 500 a week, say, you have an ok job.

r2=powerslide
r1=shut off the machine
r1+r2=get off the machine

HERE JUST MIGHT BE ONE OF THE BEST THINGS A GAME COULD HAVE...

When you get off your machine, you can switch rides with another player! Just push r1+r2 and get off, and go switch somebody bikes.. and if you leave your quad un-attended then somebody (player 2) can steal it. lol...

WHAT ARE THE MAKERS OF THIS GAME'S PHONE NUMBER BECAUSE IT SHOULD BE ME!!!

Quick Reply: Atv Offroad Fury