Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2002, 09:25 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I cant believe it..someone stole my Brand New 450 es..Im stunned..right outa my garage while i was at work..the very first time i left it unlocked....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!1I am friggin Pissed !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am Offering A LARGE reward for any information as to the location and/or safe return of my honda from my local riding community....Look for my ad in the next Tioga County Pennysaver!!! Iam still speachless....The sheriff says that they have had over 50 atv's stolen in the county in the last 3 weeks...major upswing...a fella down the street a half mile said his was stolen last tuesday...in broad daylight just like mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 06-16-2002, 01:00 AM
Pro Rider

have you contacted your insurance agent? if it was stolen out of your garage theres a good chance insurance will cover it.

Old 06-16-2002, 08:30 AM
Pro Rider

I have to wait till monday morning to get a hold of the insurance company..im just frosted a little..(lot)..if they wont cover it Im $h!t outa luck,I still owe the loan...(GULP)...someday the little Ba$t&rds will get theres...

Old 06-16-2002, 08:33 AM
Pro Rider

BTW...Thats a cool pic of you Hydroplanning on that mudhole!!

Old 06-16-2002, 11:50 AM
Range Rover

if someone stole my quad i would starting beating the **** out of some people that you don't trust that may have stole you quad. ya never know you might get it back very quick.
good luck on finding your quad,

Old 06-16-2002, 12:07 PM
Pro Rider

I would be willing to bet it was a GOOD FRIEND! The kind you would not trust with your wife.

Old 06-16-2002, 01:11 PM
Pro Rider

I dont know really what to do..Im pretty sure its no one I know...I dont associate with people like that...and I cant just Indiscriminatly start "ruffin" up people ..that would lower me to their level(dirtbag)...So for now Ill just have to swallow my loss....

Old 06-16-2002, 01:15 PM
Pro Rider

well my insurance covered my lt250 when it got stolen because our agent told them that we do yard maintinence with it. since yours was a ute that seems more realistic and i'm sure you've done some work around the house with it before. also the fact that it was in your garage it should also be covered. so first thing monday monrning call up yoru insurance compay and tell them what happenend.

Old 06-16-2002, 01:19 PM
Pro Rider

Yea..I put a hitch on it,and use it to maintain my property...and being that it was in my garage classifies it as a burglary...so they better cover it(finger crossed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]) And I am jumping the gun a bit but..man would I like a 660 Grizz....just dreamin tho

Old 06-16-2002, 01:22 PM
Pro Rider

Your homeowners insurance will not cover your quad unless you had it apart working on it.
Be careful what you tell your insurance agent or they will not cover it.
I have full coverage on my quad but no insurance on my racecar, after a race I pull the motor & if my shop burns or it is stolen my insurance will cover it as parts (which can be worth more than a complete quad).

Do some reacearch & study your homeowners insurance before you call your agent.

since it was a 450ES you could say that you used it for work around your house exclusivly & it will be covered like a riding mower.

Just rember the agent will tape your statment to see if you say the wrong thing & will try too screw you. So when you tell them you had the motor out of your yard matinence use quad when it was stolen dont tell them how good it does in the mud bogs!!

Quick Reply: NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!