Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Trash talking!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-1999, 05:53 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have an idea. This is a pretty complex thought. But together we can get through it.

How about we save all of our tough guy, childish, trash talking comments for the track, trail and sand. Where something can be said, and then DONE about it. Instead of wasting my time and everyone elses. Having too sift through all of the crap. To get to the real info that I came here for in the first place.
Come on people. Use some common sense here.

Chris 00' 300EX

Old 12-01-1999, 06:08 PM
Rod
Trailblazer

I second the motion. Maybe if we ignore it, it will just go away.

(Then again, I guess some people like that stuff.)

Old 12-01-1999, 07:02 PM
Pro Rider

The motion has been moved and seconded therefore, any idiot that starts trash talking is officially retarded! sounds good boys, stick with the info and dont trash talk anybody's bikes!!!!!!!!

Ranger 86 200SX

Old 12-01-1999, 07:12 PM
Pro Rider

Honda is top quality in anything they make. Cars, ATVs, whatever. They don't just automatically become someones favorite just like that. There has to be something good there to make that happen. My mom's gone through 3 Chryslers(fell apart), while my dad's Accord that he's had all this time is still running strong, in great condition. Honda's combination of many different experiences such as this and great performance is what makes people favor honda products. The only reason ANYBODY(see posts in honda forum) doesn't like Honda is because they haven't had experiences with Honda. Something that's really pathetic that We've seen in this forum is that people will just "say" the've had a Honda and they will make stuff up that went wrong to make Honda look bad. Then they got a different brand and loved it to death, right? Yeah, right. Sorry, that's something that just isn't going to happen. I am not exaggerating when I say Honda is "untouchable", and certain people hate them because of this. They shouldn't let this effect the way they think about their machines, but they do. Criticizing Honda makes it look like "their" manufacturer is better. This type of crap is not needed, and in addition they praise their machines to make them look REAL good. Is this how the Polaris forum got so many posts?

As for the quads, well, the mags are probably right. Can't you understand that a quad which has crazy power and suspension travel may not match up to the overall combination of handling, decent power, rider friendliness, etc... of another?

Old 12-01-1999, 07:24 PM
Range Rover

I think hondas are built tough. Except I don't much like the honda cars.

Old 12-01-1999, 08:39 PM
Trailblazer

I appreciate the idea of stopping the trash talking. Ignoring it should do. I think that the person that will go and spend 4500+$$ on a specific quad should have his reason. Some like auto, some not. Some like all the option like IRS, other want a 100% reliable quad, with less option thing possible that could break. But we should all respect this and so all the machine.

Old 12-01-1999, 09:01 PM
Pro Rider

RidE,

Do you think the Honda fourm is the only place this happens at? I bet it has happened to the Polaris forum a few more times than it has happened in the Honda forum.

Old 12-01-1999, 09:32 PM
Pro Rider

Boner- great if it happens in the polaris forum, let it, but we want it to stop and Ride was just stating his opinion, then you go and trash talk him, like we said, not needed, so stop, please!!

---------------------
Ranger 86 200SX

Old 12-01-1999, 09:43 PM
Pro Rider

What are you talking about? Were was I talking trash? If there is a trash talker in here I would have to say it is you.

I just informed him that it happens in other fourms even thought he thinks it is only in the Honda forum.

Old 12-02-1999, 11:19 AM
Trailblazer

what if a polaris retard comes on dishen our nice hondas. You just gonna let him just because he read this topic. I think your not a man if you do.

Quick Reply: Trash talking!!!