Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Protest Rallies are tomorrow!

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2002, 11:16 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

July 11, 2002 - Be there to show that OHVers will not stand for more land closures! More info at:
http://www.crowley-offroad.com/protest_rally.htm

Sacramento: We will be meeting at Miller Park (Broadway & Marina View Dr.) at 11:00 AM. We will depart for the State Capitol at Noon sharp and proceed to circle the Capitol Mall in a very slow manner. After circling the Capitol Mall a few times, we will park and walk to the North steps of the State Capitol. Bring your signs & banners. If you are on a Mountain Bike, bring it. CONTACTS: State Capitol Rally - Jon Crowley - 530.677.1651 - Del Albright - 209.286.1009 - Don Amador 925.625.6287

Los Angeles: We will be meeting on North Garey St. just north of Temple, near Boxer's offices in LA. We will depart from the staging area at 12:00 sharp and proceed to circle her office in a very slow manner. At approx. 12:30, as the majority of the group continues parading in the area, we will hand deliver to Senator Boxers office to oppose more wilderness Area designations. It is best to bring your 4x4s, mountain bikes, dual sports or even a tow trailer with motorcycles and ATVs. We will drive slow enough so bikes will be able to keep up easily For more info. contact - Kevin Flath - 805.320.6723

San Bernardino: We will be gathering at about 11:00 AM in the Town Square located on the corners of "E" and Court Streets. On the corner of E street are the offices for Barbara Boxer, Neil Soto (assemblyman) and Joe Baca (assemblyman). The town square is about 100' from the corner on the left side. We will be walking over to Boxers office to present petitions opposing wilderness at noon. For more info. contact - Vicki Warren -909.738.9047

PLEASE BRING SIGNS, YOUR KIDS, WATER AND SUNBLOCK. THIS IS A PEACEFUL RALLY WITH EXPECTED MEDIA ATTENTION AND WILDERNESS ADVOCATES PRESENT:

Here are a few ideas to use for signs.
If you decide to come up with your own idea, please keep it clean.

Public Land for Public Use

No more land grabs

Access for All

Reform the Endangered Species Act

No more Wilderness Area Designations

Dump Senator Boxer 2004!

No More in 2004. Dump Boxer!

I Recreate on Public Land and I Vote!

When I grow up, will I have a place to ride?