Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Hey Rincon.....................

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2002, 03:45 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i am not running to the garage anymore. i have a '00 kodiak, it's dark green, black rims, speedo goes to 90km/h tranny vents in the rear, and tranny intake is in the front under the rack. also under the front rack is the RAD cap, rear brake fluid resivoir, and a bunch of wires. lol mines stock too, gonna get new tires soon though[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

really, i'm not an a-hole, it may sound that way, but i just did that around them polaris yahoos. i really want to know how people like their quads, etc.

Old 07-24-2002, 03:55 PM
Range Rover

<< so your not as smart as me. the clutch on the KODIAK exspands inward, that's right INWARD. normally they exspand outward. >>

OK Rincon I am man enough to admit when I've made an error. I do believe you have (or at least someone in your family has) a Kodiak. There, you win that one.

Now:

Listen you little puke. You have a bad habit of pi$$ing off absolutely everyone you come into contact with. You have been deliberately trying to start flame wars in other posts with your insults etc. Like right above , you say so your not as smart as me: A: what makes the ultramatic unique is the one way sprag clutch, and constant belt tension. and B, and this is funny as hell : IF YOU ARE AS SMART AS YOU LIKE TO TELL PEOPLE, HOW IS IT YOU CAN'T SEEM TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO SPELL &quot;EXPAND' OR &quot;DUNLOP&quot;

And while I'm at it, how is it that in this thread you claim to own (and race) a CR 250 and a little later it's an XR 250? (Whoops!)Do you just like to make this stuff up to appear big or what. Let's face it. You are a goof.Go Away.

Old 07-24-2002, 04:01 PM
Pro Rider

puke?? what? my brother let me race his CR 250, i have a XR 250, i also own the kodiak, dad has a 300 honda, and brother also has a 450s honda. sister has my old Yzinger, and my cousin next door kepps his new honda 750 shadow A.C.E (american classic edition) in our garage, oh and lets not forget the old KLT 200 (3 wheeler) under the work bench that's totally screwed up. i could take any one of them out of my garage for a ride, whenever, which i think is pretty sweet, don't you?

p.s. i hope i didn't pi$$ anyone off this time

Old 07-24-2002, 04:09 PM
Range Rover

Yeah, but I could actually afford to BUY any of those. Which I think is pretty sweet, don't you?

02 Grizz 660 (mine)
01 Traxter 500 (wife's)
01 Yamaha R-6
2X 00 Bombardier XP Ltd's on fulton aluminum trailer
98 Searay F16
2001 Dodge Dakota SLT x cab 4X4, 318
2002 Honda Si-R on the way.

Go Away.

Old 07-24-2002, 04:13 PM
Pro Rider

well i'm really proud of you bud, but when i'm your age i'll own a lot more toys too. i think it's pretty good to own my own kodiak ('00) and a XR 250 at 17. and i've had a lot more bikes bought by me. and why do you tell me to go away, you're the one that started the thread titled &quot;HEY RINCON.......&quot; so what were your intentions?

Old 07-24-2002, 04:24 PM
Range Rover

Ok, I am going to end this right now. If you search my posts, you will see that I am not a jerk to anyone. I get sick of people (like yourself) who use these forums to bash/lie/BS and generally waste time.

I was on the Honda forum actually trying to expand my mind when you show up and start all that crap with polaris again. I wanted to give you a taste of your own medicine but this was obviously a waste of my time. I believe you posess nowhere near the level of maturity required to be of any value whatsoever to the members of this forum. This became painfully evident upon your first use of the words &quot;polaris retards&quot; So, I will not be responding to any further posts by you.

Good Bye

Old 07-24-2002, 04:30 PM
Pro Rider

don't get mad. darn you aren't gonna reply anymore. taste of my own medicine, ha, my medicine is a lot stronger than that. lol i don't really care bout you. you though i was making up things, then when i came back with all the answers you were speechless, and inturn you got mad
later pal