Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

please read this!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2002, 12:44 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i hate to make a post like this....but i feel it's needed. all of the people that think i'm a dumb, annoying little kid need to lay off. if i post something that is offensive then you can go on about me, but now-a-days what ever i say there's always a smart A$$ comment in the very next reply. I'M SORRY if i caused people to hate me, but it's gone and done with now, so i would appreciate it if you just traet everyone equal, INCLUDING ME!!! Greag Sim, let's get over it, i was joking with all those guys, i have nothing against you, and i hope you return the favor.

scootdog- you need to move on to better things, you make personal attacks on me, call me names, etc. lets stop the senseless nonsense and talk about important issues, about ATV"S.
this is my second attemp to calm you down, i hope you realize that you're making an A$$ outta yourself. (in other threads) you even started a useless thread titled rincon packard, then when i came in you just bashed ME, BUT I'M WILLING TO LET BY GONES BE BYGONES, HOW 'BOUT YOU???????

Old 08-25-2002, 01:12 AM
Pro Rider

<< hate to make a post like this....but i feel it's needed. all of the people that think i'm a dumb, annoying little kid need to lay off. if i post something that is offensive then you can go on about me, but now-a-days what ever i say there's always a smart A$$ comment in the very next reply. I'M SORRY if i caused people to hate me, but it's gone and done with now, so i would appreciate it if you just traet everyone equal, INCLUDING ME!!! Greag Sim, let's get over it, i was joking with all those guys, i have nothing against you, and i hope you return the favor. >>

What!!!! I'm offended that you didn't include me in that!!!
I've been messing with you for a week!!!
I've given you crap about your spelling &amp; disagreed with all your posts,
Geez what's a guy got to do??
LMAO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

I hope you know it's all in fun, I'm on vacation &amp; bored!! LOL!!

Old 08-25-2002, 01:15 AM
Pro Rider

no, i don't mind you, i can tell when you're joking. this was mainly directed towards scootdog, go read the 5th page of SAW THE NEW RINCON TODAY!! PRETTY NICE BUT........

he's in need of attention/help, but he's going about it in all the wrong ways!

Old 08-25-2002, 01:18 AM
Trailblazer

well I see you now got a happy face Rincon! BTW, I dont think I have ever even talked to you, I am new to the board. My name is mike, nice to meet you.

Mike

Old 08-25-2002, 01:20 AM
Pro Rider

WOW!! I see what you mean!
Don't worry with posts like that he won't be around long!

Old 08-25-2002, 01:20 AM
Pro Rider

nice to meet you also

i changed my face because bbertman said it was phycological, that when ppl seen my face they thought i was angry, so guess what now you better think only happy thoughts!!!! lol

Old 08-25-2002, 01:21 AM
Pro Rider

thanks for agreeing with me moose, like i said i honestly feel sorry for him.

Old 08-25-2002, 01:29 AM
The Facility

RINCON,

Don't let them get to you man. I just now looked at that topic and I see what you were talking about.

I learned something quickly when I first signed up last year. Once a heated debate goes on for more than a half dozen posts...it's no turning back. By that time, both parties look stupid and both parties are so interested in arguing that they overlook the reasoning behind disagreeing in the first place.

I for one, have seen many of your posts and find that you do actually know what you are talking about. Not that I agree with everything on every post, but I can tell that you are only giving your point of view rather than shoving it down someone's throat.

You've got my aproval....LOL

Just ignore the smack. If it's all in fun, great. I love those posts. I even get into those my self. But if it's getting personal, back off. It doesn't take many posts like that to ruin a rep.

Old 08-25-2002, 01:36 AM
Pro Rider

thanks, i know i was sortta an a-hole at first, but i was new, and wanted to post, all of those guys forgive me, and know that i ment mostly nothing that i said. now i'm just trying to round up the couple that are running lose, mabey i fixed them, because they haven't posted in awhile.

P.S. i do know quite a bit (mabey not alot like you. lol) me and dad rebuild all of our old motors back in my &quot;growing up&quot; days, so i learned a lot, just the words don't get typed the way i want, or i jump the gun too quick sometimes, but i'll get better at this explaining through typing thing.

Old 08-25-2002, 04:06 AM
Pro Rider

Rincon

I'm glad you changed your icon....believe it or not it added fuel to the fire. I 'll admit you have annoyed the hell out of me with some of the comments you have made. (I'm sure there are a few people who think similar things about me) I guess the biggest thing that bothered me about many of your posts was that you perpetuate &quot;rumor&quot; You don't know first hand about either the rincon or P650. Most of the things you spouted were things you have heard. You ride a kodiak. I trust your opinion on the Kodiak.

Ok I've said my 2 cents. Hopefully we can have more constructive conversations in the future.

Quick Reply: please read this!!!!!