Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

nOT BUYING HONDA ANYMORE!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2002, 07:54 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks like I'm gonna go to cannondale. Cannondale picks up Honda's slack.

Old 09-13-2002, 09:21 PM
Pro Rider

<< Go to the regular honda web site and look at the updates Junior >>

Junior?? Am i sencing a little madness coming from your way?? Sorry but it's people like you that cheapen the whole knowsalot facility!

Old 09-13-2002, 09:21 PM
Trailblazer

jcv400ex

that was the funniest thing I have ever read.. &quot;Handle bar streamers&quot; LOL.

HAHA

Mike

Old 09-13-2002, 09:38 PM
Pro Rider

I must admit that a huge smile crept across my face on the &quot;handle bar streamers&quot; thing, too!! Classic.

I would have to agree that Cannondale's are THE quad. However, I wish they would put reverse on them. I know, I know, race quad, race quad, but I'm a trail rider mostly and use the heck out of my reverse. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Not to forget that I make a lot of fun of my buddy on his EX always pushing his backwards. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I can't comprehend the Honda following thing. There are some great quads on the market right now! So, if it's not a Honda, they won't ride or purchase something new? Ignorance is bliss, I guess.

Honda, What a let down. I was hoping for something good, but.... Looks like we won't see any sport quad for purchase for at least 2 years from now. Too, bad. Looks like the Z STILL has my vote at this point, too.

Old 09-13-2002, 10:16 PM
Weekend Warrior

yeah honda suck i just sold me ex today to a kid... iam gettin a z tommrr[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-13-2002, 10:33 PM
Weekend Warrior

Yeh okay,Once you people get a divorce from Honda be sure you don't come back begging for forgivness.Who laughs last, is who laughs the longest....See ya band wagon jumpers...

Old 09-13-2002, 10:46 PM
Range Rover

man that rancher is Baaad. i want one. i would be on the waiting list but im saving for a shee right now

Old 09-14-2002, 07:25 PM
Pro Rider

Maybe there next quad will have a performance enhancing catylitic converter on it.Ya they probably will the way they suck the Greens *****.Ill buy a Honda when they stop sucking the Greens ****** and bring a efi or radical combustion 400 2 stroke out.Too much money thats just pure bs people are buying cannondles at 8 gs and up at a pop and Honda is motor company&gt;This is just a cop out.

Old 09-14-2002, 07:41 PM
Pro Rider

Oh my gawd!!!!! I knew there were some brand loyal people out there and I always wanted to laugh at them, but this is just scary... You people would seriously stick with a slower quad that you aren't completely happy with for atleast another 3 years, instead of buying one of the many GREAT quads available right now, just because it's not a Honda. I'm not saying that is scary pertaining to the quad world... I think it's scary that someone would be so obsessed and stubborn at all. That seriously makes me worry about people. Thats honestly kind of primitive... like an animal that would rather die doing something like it normally does than doing something different for a chance to live.

CHANGE IS OKAY PEOPLE!!!!! Seriously, this obsession yall got (DADS400EX) is beyond brand loyalty and just fell over the line of creepy.

Old 09-14-2002, 07:49 PM
Pro Rider

Oh, and sugarhead. I payed about $6,500 for my C-dale ($400 off of MSRP) and my friends 440ex that has $1400 into the motor alone is BARELY faster. All I have to do is get a pipe and remapping (about $250) and my C-dale will be faster. I honestly don't think the Speed is worth the extra grand, but how many full on MX and XC racers are you going to find that actually cost 10-12K? Go to K&amp;K ATV and look at there full race ready 250R's... one of the &quot;cheap&quot; ones that I saw were $17,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most are 20K and up!!!! If you're into racing, I hope you can find a good deal on a 14 year old R that actually runs good, or have a lot of money to spend fixing up the big bad 400ex... if not, buy a C-dale. They ARE the future of Quad racing and quads in general.

Quick Reply: nOT BUYING HONDA ANYMORE!!!