Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

What's has happened to your Faith in Honda?

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2002, 08:27 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You all should be ashamed of your selves. Disrespecting the only thing we have good. I can see a Polaris or Yamaha owner dising their rides, but seeing you guys complains over Honda, there is no reason. Honda knows we are getting weary and losing hope but you all will see as soon as you go out and buy your God forsaken Zs or dale or even the new predator Honda will come in and shove it so far you will be crying at the Gods (Honda) feet. Stay strong we will all get threw this you will all see Honda will rise and we will have the Quad we have all been dreaming of.

Old 09-13-2002, 09:03 PM
Pro Rider

This will separate the fakes from the true believers! You know honda will release a sport quad soon. And the 400EX is one of the top handling bikes out there, the power is more than enough for 90% of the riders.

Old 09-13-2002, 09:40 PM
Pro Rider

Hmm, brand loyalty doesn't sound good to me, no matter what the brand is. Take good 'ol made in America Harley. Blindly purchased and rode, cause if it ain't a hog, it ain't a bike. So now they are way overpriced for the machine and performance you get, and on a lot of them, spend more time wrenching on them then you do riding them. Don't be blinded by brand loyalty. Ride what you love, love what you ride. Honda makes a respectable machine, there's no doubt, just don't be blindsided as to other makes and models cause Honda's not the only one out there makin awesome machines.

Old 09-13-2002, 09:47 PM
Range Rover

hey trash even if honda does not come out with anything Im still going to be on honda's side no matter what happens. red rider for life [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-13-2002, 10:07 PM
Pro Rider

My Honda philosophy; "Expect nothing and never be disappointed"

Old 09-13-2002, 10:08 PM
Weekend Warrior

let all hold hands and cry waa waa waa waaa booo whooooo,,,,, i still like hondaa(N)(O)(T)RINCON DO U EVEN HAVE A RINCON LOL

Old 09-13-2002, 10:20 PM
Trailblazer

I will unapologetically stay a Honda fan. I can't brag about having the most CCs or most features, but I can ride with the knowledge that I have the best chance of getting back to my truck without a tow.

Personally, the new Rancher 400 is very appealing to me. Middleweight, 2wd/4wd, auto, Honda quality. The Yamaha Kokiak 450 seems nearly ideal as well.

There are a lot of old geezers (45)like me that are not waiting with bated breath for the next Honda sport quad.

Old 09-13-2002, 10:34 PM
Trailblazer

Hey guys , It's not all Hondas fault!!!! , Not trying point any fingers but a ceartin magaziene got alot of hype started on this, like POWERSLIDER said , expect nothing and don't be dissapointed!! I hate to see Honda slip futher away from a sport quad release very dissapointed!!!!!! But we all can't have what we want. Mabey there will be some sign of hope soon..... later..... Diehard HONDA believer but not brand loyal

Old 09-13-2002, 10:34 PM
Pro Rider

you guys are missing out on so many good things. you all need to take the blinders off and look at everything and find what's good out there. it's almost childing and absurd that you people talk and act this way.

i'm a chevy fan and always will be. but unfortunately, ford is the one that can put the venerable powerstroke diesel in their trucks. should i stay a chevy fan and get a truck with a diesel engine that is below par, or should i open my eyes and get the better one of the two without looking to see if it is either a bow tie or a blue oval. common sense dictates to get the ford. and that's what i'm going to follow. maybe that's what you guys should do also.

Old 09-13-2002, 10:37 PM
Pro Rider

"There are a lot of old geezers (45)like me that are not waiting with bated breath for the next Honda sport quad".

Well they say; "once your over the hill you just pick up speed" I'm on the north side of 45 also but don't expect to slow down any. If Honda wants to sell me another quad they have to build something I want first, currently there are none on my list. I don't hold it against them, I'll simply look elsewhere to those that are building things I want. If they care to join the party, I'll take a look.

Quick Reply: What's has happened to your Faith in Honda?