Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Another Puget Sound Ride for Nov 2nd Any interest in Tahuya?

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2002, 10:08 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Another Puget Sound Ride for Nov 2nd Any interest in Tahuya?

You guys ever ride the naches trail?

Old 10-27-2002, 11:45 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is that the same trails that go over the mountain from green water to bottom of the valley of naches. The trail is about 8 miles long? Then what are other trail after that once you hit the bottom.
I used to ride over there on Xr600r that I used to have. It is a blast to ride there on dirtbike but I alway wonder about of using the ATV there.

Can you get there to Raven hill I think it call that from the bottom of the hill of nache trail? Just asking.

Old 10-28-2002, 01:46 AM
Pro Rider

techtip, welcome to lake stevens!!1 haa hope you enjoy it.....what house is yours?i was down there on a walk with my german sheppard and didnt see any quad or any sign of you moved in, i was also down there on thrusday i believe....i thought you said you were close to the model homeon the left hand side??? give me your addy and i will come down some time this week...maybe show you my track i have close to town....
later
adam

Old 10-28-2002, 01:20 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

Hey, Naches looks like it could be fun.

I went there a while ago just to be told by three different authorities that I could only ride the jeep trails,,,,and I had to unload at the trailhead.

i would really like to see the rest of it.

Airraptor, sure you can go ridin,,,you wont be the only Raptor.

Old 10-28-2002, 06:27 PM
Pro Rider

Big Honda. I am on 12st NE. It is the Green house on in the middle of the block on the right hand side. when you come down lundeen and if you turn in where tne models are I am ll the way through the development. When coming down lundeen, you will see a security gate that will be up. Turn in there and go straight you will see 12th on your My van will be in the driveway. Gotta go.

Old 10-28-2002, 10:27 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: desracers
Is that the same trails that go over the mountain from green water to bottom of the valley of naches. The trail is about 8 miles long? Then what are other trail after that once you hit the bottom.
I used to ride over there on Xr600r that I used to have. It is a blast to ride there on dirtbike but I alway wonder about of using the ATV there.

Can you get there to Raven hill I think it call that from the bottom of the hill of nache trail? Just asking.

From the trail head on this side, at FR 7032 Ibelieve it is, to the trail head on the Yakima side is about thirteen miles. On average the trip is 4 hours round trip. ( we have a jeep that hauls the beer cooler and we make alot of stops)

Once you get to the trail head on the other side you have to turn back. It is a long ways to the next set of double track trails. You will get ticketed.

Old 10-29-2002, 04:23 AM
Trailblazer

I was at Reiter Saturday on my CR and saw a few quads,a Raptor,a400ex,a polaris and a Cannondale,could this have been any of you guys?..........oh and watch out for some sicko w/ a little truck w/ a canvas canopy.........dude likes to pull his pants down and ..........well you get the picture!!I didnt have a cell or I'da called the cops,next time I see him Im throwin a rock........that aint legit!!!!!!!!People have kids up there,if you see this maggot,take the necessary steps ,just thought I'd give ya the heads up on that!!

Old 10-29-2002, 09:51 AM
Pro Rider

OK! Let's see a show of hands...Who wants to ride and where are we going? Do you guys want to ride on Saturday or Sunday? I am ready to go anywhere.

Old 10-29-2002, 12:17 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

Tech, we are tryin to figure that out too.

We are thinking about cle-elum but I may not be able to go that far due to work.

What about the scramble someone mentioned?

JTRX250r,,,,,You may have seen a black Raptor at reiter,,,if so that was me. (w/red scrambler)

The guy in the truck that you mention,,,,was it a small green pick up w/ tan canvas top?

Old 10-29-2002, 12:41 PM
Pro Rider

I am up for anything, I just need to tell the Old Lady whether I am going on Saturday or Sunday.

Quick Reply: Another Puget Sound Ride for Nov 2nd Any interest in Tahuya?