Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Will Honda ever make a new faster quad than the 400ex?

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2003, 11:53 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Will Honda ever make a new faster quad than the 400ex?

I'd never get a suzuki they str8 suck my left nut and make the right one jealous and a 250R i could make my own just find a CR 250R engine and stick it in n e honda frame i want somethin new since C'Dale might be shutting down im gonna start waiting on "The" "New Top Secret" quad since that sentence seems pretty sure in making it and coming out with it i believe in honda and trust them on this one but if it dont here i come Speed if C'dale doesn't completely shut down or then go to a Predator

Old 01-28-2003, 02:51 PM
Trailblazer

It's just a matter of time until they do it, but anyone who's holding off on buying a Quad until then is only losing riding time, and the longer Honda waits, the more market share they're going to lose. One thing is for sure, when it comes, the market will be flooded with used Raptors, LT-Z's, and Predators.

Old 01-28-2003, 10:32 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DaBeechMan
yeah, whats the deal yo...250r is the best bike ever built...who cares about honda's "new" bike. Their "old" bike will never be matched. Good call Rich
Yo Beech,......that works for me!!!!! late,zubbeyboy

Old 01-29-2003, 02:24 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm not losing riding time.... my 00 400EX is just fine....

I intend on riding it until at least the second year models of Honda's new sport quad is out... just to make sure....
Quads cost too much these days, not to do your homework

Old 01-29-2003, 02:52 PM
Trailblazer

i just posted something about this..and its not because i own a z400 ..i used to have plentey of quads ..but honda is asleep at the wheel....even suzuki came out with a great quad ..who knew that was going to happen....and the z400 is the same price as the 400ex..and you get reverse and liquid cooled.honda better do something or your going to see alot of 400exs for sale..( I THINK THE COLOR YELLOW IS COMING BACK)

Old 01-29-2003, 03:01 PM
Trailblazer

Suzuki is already becoming old new dont make me lite u up with some rap skillz diss the f*** out of suziki guess who u think brought back out yellow HONDA now step off with ur fat gurl friend name Rhonda and memeber listen to ur dad "dont ride to fast u might crash and end up in a COMA" the color yellow is coming out-----of the closet but im homophobic grab it and slammed it back in it HAHA no but seriosly suzuki is already old i wouold NEVER get a suzuki im gonna try to stick with honda or a american made quad

Old 01-29-2003, 03:11 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

You sure the chicks name was Rhonda? Im not sure, i think it was Regina. True dat, the suzuki's i think are ugly, whats up with the front fenders? You got like the McDonalds arches going on up there, fuggen homosexual if you ask me. Cut them b*tches off! Need some honda plastic on there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Oh and insaniac...you needa stop watching BET bro, its seriously fuggen up your game. Yo Lat, true dat...we be reppin' the old school stuff and destroying all them slow azz thumpers on our late 80's motors...youd think that 25 years of developement that they'd be able to make a faster thumper. Oh well, to each his own right?!

Old 01-29-2003, 03:22 PM
Trailblazer

suzuki always had the yellow color ...honda is just bitting off suzuki...second of all the 400ex will never be half the quad as the z400...your just going to have to deal with that..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] and before you diss suzuki learn how to spell it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 01-29-2003, 03:25 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Its alright if i wanted to go slow id ride a Z400 too. Its less likely id crash that way [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] My girlfriend wants a Z400, she says its a smoother ride because it doesnt vibrate like the 250r and its a lot slower. LOL, she also said it felt like she was on a big azz boat...haha. I thought it was funny...

Old 01-29-2003, 03:28 PM
Trailblazer

sounds to me your girlfriend is smarter than you and sounds like she rides better to

Quick Reply: Will Honda ever make a new faster quad than the 400ex?