Hunting, Trapping, Game Management Discuss Bow and Fire Arm Hunting.

lets talk fishing

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2004, 10:56 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lets talk fishing

never mind i forgot it told states california. man thats a long ways away. i'm used to puttin a slab of chickin liver on a big hook a slingin it out there and then settin and waiting. it the ohio river i fish for gar, sawgger, sheaphead, bass and stuff like that.

Old 06-14-2004, 11:16 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

grew up fishing for largemouth, smallmouth, walleye, pike and such in Northeastern lakes. Fly fishing every chance also.

Have done commercial and sport fishing in southeast Alaska.

Havent really done much fishing since I got back into quads though.

I can put food on the table if I need to,,,,,fishing is one of my favorite pastimes for sure.

Old 06-14-2004, 11:29 PM
Range Rover

I never been fly fishing, but i fish for bass. i never been to alaska either. your lucky.

Old 06-15-2004, 12:11 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I like to fish for native trout in the mountain streams and bass in the lakes.

Old 06-15-2004, 02:56 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I'm with BING, fishing is great fun. Nothing like sitting on the lake with pole in hand. So quiet and peaceful.
Gotta love that tug on the line [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-15-2004, 11:42 AM
Pro Rider

I'm a fishing freak.........Other then riding my quad its my next favorite thing to do.....I mostly do river fishing...there is nothing like hooking a nice small mouth in a river...talk about a fight!!!! and of course I love top water fishing in the lakes and I love to go fishing for bluegills and croppie....I've also did alot of walleye fishing in the great lakes...mainly lake earie...we would troll lake erie and use dipsy divers and single hook jig heads for walleye and salmon....I'm 19 now...but when I was 13...I held the junior state record for walley...it was 14 pounds and 7 oz... huge fish!!
Favorite plugs
River~ rebel crawfish..floater/diver...size`medium wish undersize spoon~ and rooster tails
Lake~ hula poppers,,,,jitterbugs,,,spinners,

Good fishing to everyone this year!!!

Old 06-15-2004, 12:00 PM
Pro Rider

I love to fish. It doesn't matter where or for what species as long as I catch something. I've been fishing the Chesapeake Bay and Atlantic Ocean of the coast of VA beach the last couple of years. We catch huge striped bass (40+", 25+ lbs) using live eels, chumming, or trolling. So far this summer, I've caught half a dozen sharks (less than 3 feet), some flounder, lots of croaker, and various little bait stealers. Not sure I'm ready to invest the time and money (new boat!) into off shore fishing but the few times I've done it, I had a blast. My neighbor has a 16' jon boat that we use in the local lakes and rivers when there isn't time to fish salt water. Fishing is good fun for the whole family and one of my most favorite hobbies.

Old 06-21-2004, 01:55 PM
Pro Rider

Yellowfin Tuna, Giant Jack Trevally, Mahi Mahi (blue water trolling), parrotfish, white-tip shark, Manini, Chole, Menpachi, Ininui, (free-diving). I LOVE FISHING!!!!