Hunting, Trapping, Game Management Discuss Bow and Fire Arm Hunting.

Paintball

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2005, 07:49 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Paintball

Originally posted by: ihop
yea i love paintball it is so much fun.we play in the woods.o its really fun to get a two seater go-kart.two of them and just have driver and a shoter and drive in the fileds.if u have them and shoot the shoter or put targets on ur go kart to shoot and keep score. try it it is really fun u can do it wit jeeps or trucks two.
jeeps or trucks... lol

Old 09-29-2005, 08:32 PM
Pro Rider
Default Paintball

i like playin paintball..ive got a 98 custom...its got a 12inch J&J ceramic barrel...i dont get to play much though

Old 09-30-2005, 02:57 PM
Pro Rider
Default Paintball

Originally posted by: Ginnis
yea i love paintball it is so much fun.we play in the woods.o its really fun to get a two seater go-kart.two of them and just have driver and a shoter and drive in the fileds.if u have them and shoot the shoter or put targets on ur go kart to shoot and keep score. try it it is really fun u can do it wit jeeps or trucks two.
dude, that would be so sweet! i tried going against someone on foot while riding my 4 wheeler, but i just got pinned down behind it... i did get him in the mask tho. i'll have to try it w/ ppl shooting off the back of my quad. let ya know how it goes.
lol well have to try that... as long as I can me the shooter thats on the ground (-:. Oh yeah, and I went to fill the C02 at Dunhams yesterday and they no longer have a tank. The guy siad he didnt think they would be getting anymore. Guess .68 cal. is all we got left to fill them.

Old 09-30-2005, 04:30 PM
Range Rover
Default Paintball

a truck works alot better becuse u could put up boards in the back. i was driving going 60 in a field and another kid on a quad came flying bye had a auto sprayed my window i could not see i slammed on the brakes the kids in the bed were not to happy. i tell u that kid that shot wont be able to walk for a week 4 hoppers all at his as$ to kids held him down i shot him

Old 09-30-2005, 06:27 PM
Pro Rider
Default Paintball

Originally posted by: CobraR6
Originally posted by: Ginnis
dude, that would be so sweet! i tried going against someone on foot while riding my 4 wheeler, but i just got pinned down behind it... i did get him in the mask tho. i'll have to try it w/ ppl shooting off the back of my quad. let ya know how it goes.
lol well have to try that... as long as I can me the shooter thats on the ground (-:. Oh yeah, and I went to fill the C02 at Dunhams yesterday and they no longer have a tank. The guy siad he didnt think they would be getting anymore. Guess .68 cal. is all we got left to fill them.

wut in the world? dunhams is starting to suck. .68 caliber is closer anyway tho. so, we need to play before it gets too cold here, there's supposed to be something goin' down here sometime w/ ppl from skool. i'll let ya know.

Old 09-30-2005, 07:05 PM
Range Rover
Default Paintball

ginnis diod u try the truck or go-kart or jeep thing yet?

Old 09-30-2005, 10:02 PM
Pro Rider
Default Paintball

Ginnis, sounds good to me. I just got both tanks filled up today. Now all I need is paintballs.

Old 09-30-2005, 10:50 PM
Pro Rider
Default Paintball

ihop, no i havent had a chance yet, im plannin on it in probably 2 weekends from now. archery starts tomorrow, so some of the guys that pose anycompetition will be busy till then, i'll let ya know how it is, i'll probably make a shield or something so i dont lose control tryin to drive. if you try it first, let me know wut it's like!

Cobra, aight man. like i said, probably 2 weeks from now. i let ya know if anything changes. i need to get my CO2 filled up soon too. we'll get matt to play against us hahahahaha[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-01-2005, 10:28 PM
Pro Rider
Default Paintball

Hahaha that would be great. What does he have? Matt that is.

Old 10-02-2005, 12:11 AM
Pro Rider
Default Paintball

um, i think a spyder, but idk. we'll ask tomorrow haha. we should seriously get jim and corey and them to play sometime. that'd be prety sweet.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Paintball