Hunting, Trapping, Game Management Discuss Bow and Fire Arm Hunting.

Paintball

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2005 | 04:56 PM
|
Pro Rider
Default Paintball

i was just wondering if anyone here played paintball, and what kind of guns you have. if you've never played, you gotta try it, it's pretty wicked awesome.i have a Brass Eagle Eradicator. it's a semi-auto. it's not a bad gun if you put a new barrle on it, but i'd love to get my hands on a Tippman A-5. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-26-2005 | 05:11 PM
Trailblazer
Default Paintball

I love it. I just can't seem to gt many guys to play. I generally don't play at pay fields. (I shoot too much) I will get a game together in a woods close to my house and we just have a good time. I have a Tippmann 98 Custom with RT and All American barrel, double trigger, revvy hopper, remote and expansion chamber. I wasn't impressed at all with the A5. I'll keep my 98 any day.

Old 09-26-2005 | 06:16 PM
Pro Rider
Default Paintball

i have played paintball for a while.i also run a store. need any info let me know.

Old 09-26-2005 | 07:11 PM
Pro Rider
Default Paintball

Originally posted by: 420rappy
i have played paintball for a while.i also run a store. need any info let me know.
my brother wants to buy a gun to be used at in some entry level tournaments what gun/tank should he get and has a $350 limit

Old 09-26-2005 | 08:44 PM
Pro Rider
Default Paintball

Tippmann Custom 98...thats what I have, but you know that lol. By the way, when we playing again? I havent shot the thing in a while.

Old 09-26-2005 | 08:48 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default Paintball

i have the kingman spyder extra-e or something like that, its got the electric trigger with the auto and all the fixens, but its ben sitting in my closet for about a year now, got to expensive playng[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-26-2005 | 08:55 PM
Pro Rider
Default Paintball

Originally posted by: Storj
my brother wants to buy a gun to be used at in some entry level tournaments what gun/tank should he get and has a $350 limit

well you can buy a ion for around$ 285. an hpa tank ranges from $85-300(it is not good to use co2 on most high end markers) you also need a good motorized hopper to feed a marker at rates of fire (17 bps+) $85-150. The ion is a good marker for entry level tournament play, it is the most reasonable marker i have seen in a while,but you also need the parts i mentioned for it to work well.the hpa tanks all do the same thing it just depends on what size and what psi capacity you want. the hopper is a must if you expect to get a fast gun. hope that helped you out, let me know if you need anything we ship anywhere.

Old 09-26-2005 | 09:14 PM
|
Pro Rider
Default Paintball

Originally posted by: CobraR6
Tippmann Custom 98...thats what I have, but you know that lol. By the way, when we playing again? I havent shot the thing in a while.
whenever we can get some ppl to play. i need to get out there and play again, im gettin' bored!! ill talk to some guys and get a date set.

Old 09-26-2005 | 10:14 PM
Pro Rider
Default Paintball

Originally posted by: Ginnis
Originally posted by: CobraR6
whenever we can get some ppl to play. i need to get out there and play again, im gettin' bored!! ill talk to some guys and get a date set.
what feild do you guys play at

Old 09-26-2005 | 10:18 PM
Pro Rider
Default Paintball

Originally posted by: Storj

well you can buy a ion for around$ 285. an hpa tank ranges from $85-300(it is not good to use co2 on most high end markers) you also need a good motorized hopper to feed a marker at rates of fire (17 bps+) $85-150. The ion is a good marker for entry level tournament play, it is the most reasonable marker i have seen in a while,but you also need the parts i mentioned for it to work well.the hpa tanks all do the same thing it just depends on what size and what psi capacity you want. the hopper is a must if you expect to get a fast gun. hope that helped you out, let me know if you need anything we ship anywhere.
thanks for the tips and i guess my bro is gana need to get some more $$$ if he plans to have a tourniment level gun what do you think about the verticle feed auto cockers my freind used his a couple times and its in great shape he wants $80 for it what do you think

Quick Reply: Paintball