Hunting, Trapping, Game Management Discuss Bow and Fire Arm Hunting.

i cant get my truck out of a mud hole stuck bad

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2006, 02:41 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i cant get my truck out of a mud hole stuck bad

Wow been there, done that. Swampy Jr is all over it. Follow those instructions, they've always worked for me. They work in the sand too.....

Old 11-18-2006, 10:12 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A couple of sticks of dynamite should do the trick....LOL....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-19-2006, 10:48 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

lsat time i've seen a truck stuck like that it took 2 full size trucks on 60' ****** straps hitting it in tandem to break the truck out.

Old 11-19-2006, 11:42 PM
Pro Rider

I got my parents full-size blazer stuck real bad.....I got that sinking feeling driving across a field and didn't know what to do.....I used the trusted method of hammer the gas and hope for the best.....as stated earlier, It took a large Full size Case Cab Tractor to pull me out...LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Sorry Mom...HAHHAHA!

Old 11-20-2006, 10:19 AM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Any luck getting the truck out yet???[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 11-20-2006, 10:33 AM
Pro Rider

My grandfather used a system for his snomobile when he was getting older. He had changed the track on the machine, and kept the old one. He cut about 4' of it, and tied a good stout rope through the eyelets, rolled it up and stored it on his machine. If he ever got stuck up in the woods, he simply stomped down the snow in front of the machine, unrolled the old track (grips facing up) and got it situated in contact with the track of the stuck machine. The he'd run that rope out around the nearest tree and back to the grab bar on the snowmachine .. the machine would then pull itself out with the grip it was getting on the old track. You could try something like that? Good luck in any event ..

Old 11-20-2006, 11:00 PM
Pro Rider

cant you unstuck the tractor with the bucket

Old 11-23-2006, 07:00 PM
Range Rover

y dont u just get some one with a dodge?

Old 11-23-2006, 07:03 PM
Range Rover

jk ur best bet is a bulldozer they will pull anything or try hooking two tractors up to it or 1 tractor and 2 trucks.

Old 11-24-2006, 01:07 AM
Elite Pro Rider

last feb, my uncle got his 03 Sierra 1500 4x4 stuck back on tha land, well it was sitting on the frame, the rear axels was not even above ground anymore... the front end was also compleatly gone under the mud.

it took a 250HP case 6 wheeled Tractor to pull him out, and that was about at its limit in the mud...... it took al thta tractor had, it could have gone either way, then becasue they left it over night in febuary. the mud in the fron end Froze and when they toes the truck a mile back to the house the front end dug into the mud like a plow the hole way, im surprized nothing got riped off.....

jack it up boards under the tires and then get a truck hooked to it, slowly get some tension in the chain then mash both trucks and hope for the best!

good luck!

if you lived any were neer me id just barow a dozer from the farm and pull you out. as long as you payed for gas.'

that what you should do, go to a local farm and offer to pay them to come pull you out.

Quick Reply: i cant get my truck out of a mud hole stuck bad