Hunting, Trapping, Game Management Discuss Bow and Fire Arm Hunting.

Pesky Asian Beetles Again!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2002, 06:16 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pesky Asian Beetles Again!!

Well today it got up to 74 degrees and it is very windy. Tonight the wind is supposed to switch over to the Northwest and bring in much cooler weather. Maybe rain mixed with snow tommorrow. Only predicting low 40's. But anyway, the warmer weather today brought back those pesky asian beetles. They look like ladybugs, and they stink when you squish one. They are in the house again, and the only way to get rid of 'em is with the vacuum cleaner. They like to cluster up in the garage in a big ball when it gets cooler. They imported them to keep the aphid population down, and now we are infested with them. Kind of like the English sparrow, and the European Carp. They will fly onto you and take a little nip on your skin. It doesn't hurt, but it is annoying. They do this because they are looking for food. If you have them around you will know what I mean!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]