Introduce Yourself Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what you ride. PLEASE DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS FOR HELP IN THIS AREA. Your better off asking in the Brand Discussions Area.

Hello from MO

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2009, 09:25 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Go with a used Warrior or a Honda 300 EX if you are wanting to save money. You are much better off with a used quality quad than a cheap anything. Where do you ride over there in MO? Fingerlakes is awesome if you haven't been there.

Old 04-19-2009, 11:07 AM
Weekend Warrior

Originally Posted by cody700
Go with a used Warrior or a Honda 300 EX if you are wanting to save money. You are much better off with a used quality quad than a cheap anything. Where do you ride over there in MO? Fingerlakes is awesome if you haven't been there.
Thanks for your input. I don't know where we ride in MO ~lol~. That's what I intend to find out. Peace.

Old 04-19-2009, 12:32 PM
Weekend Warrior

Not sure where you live at in Mo but i found a few spots to go. You can look up Deep water, Fingerlakes, St Joe, all three are in different parts of the state.

Old 04-19-2009, 01:47 PM
Weekend Warrior

if you wanna a cheap quad or atv hit up the bargain trader my best friend had a cheap Chinese quad and the are hard to get parts for and the vibrations make bolts fall out every where so i would just get and older atv or quad

Old 04-20-2009, 12:53 PM
Trailblazer

Originally Posted by Kevo700r
Not sure where you live at in Mo but i found a few spots to go. You can look up Deep water, Fingerlakes, St Joe, all three are in different parts of the state.
There is also Chadwick. Rocky but looks fun, they say 100miles of trails.

And on the Kansas side there is Perry Lake, just northwest of Lawrence. Few others in Kansas but they are a little farther over.