Introduce Yourself Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what you ride. PLEASE DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS FOR HELP IN THIS AREA. Your better off asking in the Brand Discussions Area.

New guy questions

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2015, 01:50 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New guy questions

Hey guys, I am new to this forum and to the ATV world but I have always had a passion with anything with an engine on it and I can easily see this being my interest. So I have a couple questions I would like to ask before I get more serious about this. I like to keep my vehicles/ engines well maintained so they will be in tip top shape allowing them to be reliable. I tracked my daily driver scion and I have a sled that mess around on from time to time. Both of these I do regular maintenance on to prevent anything form falling apart haha. Now I am a firm believer in synthetics as I ran Klotz in my scion and I am just now switching my sled over to Klotz as well.

This being said, is there a Klotz product for ATVs? Have you guys used it and what are your thoughts? As of now, I am looking to pick up a friends 05 Honda TRX 450R. What would you guys recommend?

Thanks