Introduce Yourself Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what you ride. PLEASE DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS FOR HELP IN THIS AREA. Your better off asking in the Brand Discussions Area.

Florida New Guy

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2015, 03:02 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Florida New Guy

Hello all. I am from the Tampabay, Fl area and remember as a kid riding my friends quad. Well that was many years ago and now that I'm "older" my views have changed a bit. I enjoy hunting, target shooting and camping, so what better to merge with that is getting a quad. I made my purchase recently (not knowing anything about them) and found out quickly I should have had someone look at it first. Anyways, it runs and doesn't look bad but it has some issues that I may be able to live without. Either way, I am the new owner of a 2002 Polaris 500 HO 4x4 and I love it. I just can't wait to find the time to get out and use it with my messed up work schedule (no one rides on Sundays or Mondays)? Well thats about it in a nut shell. Want to know more? Maybe get out to Croom or Ft. Meyers (or somewhere more local that I don't know about) send em a message. I look forward to meeting up with others with a common interest that can teach me a few things. Stay safe out there!

- NobleEagle