Introduce Yourself Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what you ride. PLEASE DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS FOR HELP IN THIS AREA. Your better off asking in the Brand Discussions Area.

New Gal in NY

Old 03-30-2015, 01:43 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile New Gal in NY

My father bought me my first bike when I was 3. It was a 1980 Honda 110 trike. I grew up riding trikes and dirt bikes through the trails with the local boys. Around the time I bought my house, I also bought my first quad after being on a riding hiatus for my high school and college years (where cars were more important) It was a big old Arctic Cat 4x4. Needless to say, I sold that to pay for soil remediation after my oil tank started leaking....

Over the years, I've been through a bunch of sport quads, motorcycles, dirt bikes and dual-sports. It seems every time I googled for info I'd get a result from this forum. Today I was looking for new places to ride and was once again directed here so I finally decided just to join the forum.

Anyway, I'm not much help on the technical side of things...I leave most of that to my dad, brother or current boyfriend. I end up funding a lot of modifications though! ...but I do get to enjoy the ride!

Old 03-30-2015, 03:26 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Welcome to the forums.

Old 03-31-2015, 06:48 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 165 Likes on 164 Posts

Welcome to the forums.