Introduce Yourself Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what you ride. PLEASE DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS FOR HELP IN THIS AREA. Your better off asking in the Brand Discussions Area.

Howdy folks.

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2017, 06:34 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Howdy folks.

Hello all. I'm new to this forum and wanted to say hello officially. I've looked around a bit and there seems to be an abundance of knowledge and experience here. I've had an '05 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI for a while and a '04 Sportsman 400 too. I'm mechanically inclined but far from being a pro. Having some issues with the 800 recently so I'll be digging around and asking questions for a while. Thanks in advance for any advice or help.

Old 04-19-2017, 07:48 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 165 Likes on 164 Posts

Welcome to the forums.

Old 04-19-2017, 07:54 PM
Weekend Warrior

Thank you.

Old 04-19-2017, 08:05 PM
Back Country Explorer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hi Oilboiler: Glad you selected ATV Connection over the others. I'm from Minnesota and have a lot of respect for the Polaris brand. I have found these Forums to be very good in helping folks with technical issues from "won't start" to the nuances of the electronics on our machines. There is a contributor who goes by the "old polaris tech". I think he has been in the ATV business for 100 years or more. He has helped thousands of people with all brands of ATVs. Don't be alarmed by his nose. Birth defect I presume.

David

Old 04-19-2017, 08:22 PM
Weekend Warrior

I appreciate the welcome David. I've poked around on the forum a bit before signing up and quickly realized Old Polaris Tech was a great resource based on his responses. From the looks of it, he's one of many very knowledgeable members. This looks like a great forum to learn and share on and I'm looking forward to doing both.

Craig

Old 04-20-2017, 06:50 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Welcome.

Old 04-20-2017, 06:50 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by Oilboiler
I appreciate the welcome David. I've poked around on the forum a bit before signing up and quickly realized Old Polaris Tech was a great resource based on his responses. From the looks of it, he's one of many very knowledgeable members. This looks like a great forum to learn and share on and I'm looking forward to doing both.

Craig
He's a great guy and resource. One of the most helpful guys I've ever seen on a forum.

Old 04-20-2017, 07:53 PM
Weekend Warrior

Thanks for the welcome Moose. Yeah, I've looked through several of his threads. He comes across as a really nice guy that's happy to share his substantial knowledge. That's a good combination.