Introduce Yourself Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what you ride. PLEASE DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS FOR HELP IN THIS AREA. Your better off asking in the Brand Discussions Area.

Hello from Alberta

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2017, 01:27 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dbj216
Welcome from Colorado. There are a whole lot of quad ATVs that serve as small "tractors" as opposed to recreational vehicles. The Grizzly is a popular model here in Colorado. I think you got good advice about the CVT and the water cooled engine. Both will serve you well.

David

Thanks. I removed and reversed the fairlead as the cable had rubbed it pretty badly. Removed the wire winch cable and replaced with some nylon rope for the plow only. I've ordered a synthetic rope. I was advised against plowing with a quad as apparently you can run out of space (especially on a drive or path) because of having no place to put snow. This has not been the case for us. My son instinctively knows what to do, where to put it, plus having a pretty big space helps.
I'm even thinking I'll sell the snowblower. 30-40 minutes to do what was taking 2.5 hours.
I'm wondering what I need to get as "essential spares" and keep in the shop.