Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

ORANGE V FORCE STOLEN!!! BIG REWARD!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2003, 04:59 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ORANGE V FORCE STOLEN!!!

That's a damn shame. I hope they catch the AH and give him a little street justice. Good Luck.

Old 06-09-2003, 06:05 PM
Pro Rider

it better be the bigest steak he can find since he doesnt chew to much. a couple of bites and down the hatch. then he can try pushing the quad out with a dog that wants another steak standing in his way.

Old 06-09-2003, 10:09 PM
Pro Rider

Man, that whould make me so mad, I would kill that guy or really want to. Man, people taking stuff people get, and with how happy i am with my 700 i would do my own "justice" to the guy when i catch.

Old 06-10-2003, 12:41 PM
Pro Rider

There is possibilities it could have been hocked to a surrounding state. So people in Iowa Illinois,Minesota,Michigan and so forth keep and eye out. I am offering a BIG REWARD. The sooner its found the bigger the reward! VIN JKASV6A144B500980

Old 06-10-2003, 03:03 PM
Pro Rider
Default ORANGE V FORCE STOLEN!!! BIG REWARD!!!!!

I'm sorry about your atv, I haven't seen one down here in Ky. I don't know how far they'd take one to get rid of it though. A guy I know knows a few places that sell stolen ones but there still in the box and not put togeter. The guy I know wouldn't touch them and neither would I. It makes me sick when someone steals anything especially something worth thousands of dollars. My friend had his in his garage with the door locked on the back of his truck that had a trailor hooked to it with a car on the trailor. These guys broke the door lock went in, there must have been quite a few of them because they lifted the atv over the truck bed and rolled it over the car hood and top of the car and loaded it up and left. They put dents in the car and everything from their weight and weight of the atv. They aparently do it quietly because he or his wife didn't hear nothing. Atv theft down here is way more common than car theft and what really sucks is they usually get away with it. Good luck finding yours and God bless.

Old 06-13-2003, 02:39 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

hey sorry to hear about yolur luck.. I will keep a good out out for your quad in minnesota. and if any one does find it I hope they dont take your reward because you paid for it once why pay more... and also I know I wouldnt take it.

Old 06-13-2003, 04:13 AM
Pro Rider

whats up around our WI/MN area I have been hearing alot about atv thiefs... did some one start stealing them and parting em out?? check ebay??

Old 06-13-2003, 04:20 AM
Pro Rider

BTW my friends 50's(xr's) got stolen out of his garage yesterday from what I heard one of the kids got tackled by my friends dad who was driving down the road and saw one of his bikes with a unfamilar rider!!

Old 06-13-2003, 01:58 PM
Trailblazer

In Texas , around the Dallas area I see the police stopping anyone with a AVT on their truck on the highway around deer hunting season. It is their way to find stolen 4 wheelers. I always carry proof of ownership. I think it is a good way to deter someone from buying a stolen ATV.

Old 06-13-2003, 04:50 PM
Pro Rider

I WILL keep an eye out for you. That really sucks, if I CAUGHT someone trying to steal my quad....... thet better run REAL fast or hit REAL hard because there would be nothing to stop me from beating him within an inch of his life.. Oh sorry just venting because I would be SO PISSED if it happend to me. I'm getting mad just thinking about it!!!! Sorry that you got you quad stolen...... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: ORANGE V FORCE STOLEN!!! BIG REWARD!!!!!