Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

DANG EVERYONE NEEDS TO LOOK AT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2003, 01:09 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default DANG EVERYONE NEEDS TO LOOK AT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

like i said hondaracer, banshee's suck.a set of pipes is not nearly enough to make them what they should be.they are poorly engineered and unreliable junk buckets.
i happen to be the owner of B&B Racing.and i happen to know a thing or two about motors and atv's in general.just becuase you think banshees' are the $hit doesn't mean,everyone else has to share your view. this is my opinion of banshee's and who are you to say who's right or wrong.
and secondly, it is very possible for a mojave to spank a banshee.but who really knows what this kid is talking about. theres no mention of a tecate or mojave just a 250 kawasaki.
oh and hondaracer,anytime you ever get north toward illinois or indiana look me up i'll be happy to hand your banshee the whippin of a lifetime on one of my tecate 4's.

Old 06-26-2003, 12:15 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

killerkx327 built the motor on my Tecate. Believe me, he knows motors. Mine has proven to be bulletproof and insanely fast with only "mild" work done to it. Any motor that he has went all out on would suck the eyeballs to the back of your head.

Old 06-26-2003, 02:17 PM
Pro Rider

Sorry Hollywood, According to killer, since you are new to the forum, you must not know what you're

talking about and anyone who reads your posts must ignore them. Everybody knows that your life

experience is based on how many posts you have.Heck, someone who has made over

400 posts as killer has must know everything! Yup, banshees are slow and overrated. Whatever you say

killer.

Have fun sucking plastic!

Old 06-26-2003, 03:55 PM
Range Rover

Did you guys realize that semorebutts has not post but once, as the threadstarter, i dont know about you but i think he was trying to start a flame, JMO

Old 06-26-2003, 04:05 PM
Pro Rider

Hi boob...

It looks like you have a pretty nice Mojave! Tell me boob, can it compare to a piped banshee? By the way,

welcome to the forum..

Old 06-26-2003, 04:32 PM
Range Rover

lol, if only if only,

thanx for the comment

Old 06-26-2003, 04:34 PM
Range Rover
Old 06-26-2003, 06:37 PM
Range Rover

Hey semorebutts dude - what exactly were you riding? A tecate4? A tecate3? A kx250? Doubtful the mojave 250 killed a shee'.. I saw only once at pismo - but that happens too. Have fun with your kawi.. Be safe too!

Old 06-26-2003, 06:46 PM
Pro Rider

i dont give a crap how much you know about 4wheelers, it is how you ride them,you suck Ba11s, You will never see my shee, just my dust,why would i ever come up to illonois to spank you when i know i already can, are you to afraid to come down here?You must be because you know ill never be in illonois,You keep saying you dont give a crap what i think of my banshee then why the hell do you think i care what yours will smoke if it will smoke anything.and if your so mature being the owner of B&B racing blah blah blah then why are you picking fights with 15 year olds you washed up loser !?as you can see in my sig, i have a lot more than pipes, if banshees are unreliable, poorly designed, junk buckets why are they still being made and sold one after another!?!and i know banshees are the $hit, just because you dont think so doesnt mean $hit. Why dont you post up Banshees suk and are unreliable junk buckets that are poorly designed pieces of crap in the yamaha forum and see how bad you get torn up.

Old 06-26-2003, 06:47 PM
Pro Rider

when i said designed, i meant engineered, i just didnt read it that good because i dont really give a crap what you think .

Quick Reply: DANG EVERYONE NEEDS TO LOOK AT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!