Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

V-Force Build Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2003, 05:06 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default V-Force Build Pictures

Hey there, thx for the compliments.
Friesen, the Aliens are alittle on the loud side, if you notice from the pix's, I installed the optional Spark Arrestors to, 60 bucks each on top of the price for the system. And the system isn't complete yet either, DMC just made available the queit core baffles for these mufflers. I havn't ridden it yet so I'm going to wait until I do before I decide on the quiet baffles. Yes, I rejetted 140/145, again, I havn't had it off the lift yet but just starting it on the lift it sounds great. I also installed a Twin Air filter. Also, I'd highly recommend sending the Header pipes to Jet Hot coating and have them coated, 140 for all.
The V verses my Baja? Well again, since I havn't ridden the V-Force I can't really compare. As you see the DS is set up for the dunes only. It is also for sale, so if anyone knows of someone looking for an awesome dune machine, this one is available. As you can see by the pix, it is in Brand New condition with ten hours on the machine, I'm about to post it on E-Bay.
My thoughts on the Predator "Hell Bent" One awesome ride. Best sport quad available in my book. But my oppionion is that it is so race ready, I had a hard time just puttin' around on it, It's not as rider friendly in my book but for you more aggresive riders out there, I'd take a serious look at this thing. Why did I sell it? I shouldn't have bought it, I knew I'd be buying the V-Force as soon as it became available so when it was, I did and the Predator became expendable. Also, if you can tell by these piuctures, I probebly enjoy biulding things as much as I do riding them, if not more so. Later all, Have fun out there, Putt

Old 06-25-2003, 05:09 PM
Pro Rider

BTW, I'll have pictures of the completed V by weeks end. I just recieved three giant boxes from Pro Armor (Nerfs, heel guards, pro-pegs, full armor and front and rear bumbers) I'll be installing them tomorrow, I'll keep everyone posted, thx, Putt

Old 06-27-2003, 03:27 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

hey putt thanks for the info...now just waiting to see the body back on it!!! later

friesen

Old 06-29-2003, 10:33 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

hey putt. just woundeirng if you got your V back together and pix's taken of it yet? also have you had the chance to get it out for a ride?? sorry so many questions again but I am just interested on what difference the mods make for the V and you have replyed to most of my post's. but befor I go I was just woundering how much the front elka's costed?? hopefully going to get a set when I buy the V-force! thanks for all the info

Friesen

Old 07-01-2003, 02:36 AM
Range Rover

Puttnut I spoke to Ray at Pro Armor today and he said the nerfs are still in production, how did you get a pair? Supposedly ready by the second week of July.

Old 07-01-2003, 02:39 AM
Pro Rider

Hi Kawi,
I didn't,I just recieved the gaurds, I was disappointed when i opened the box. I'm still waiting for the bumpers and nerfs. I talked to Ray also,he says their close, Putt

Old 07-03-2003, 12:28 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

putt you get the pics yet?? and also how much for just the front elkas?? asked a couple of times but no answer so why not one more time right?

friesen

Old 07-03-2003, 03:09 AM
Pro Rider

Hey friesen,
Whats up buddy. I'm notgoing to take the final pix untilthe biuld is done.I'll be taking the V out on it's maiden voyuege this weekend in Hollister, Ca. As soon as Ray get's me the Nerfs and bumpers, I'll take the pix. As far as the Elka's, I paid 1450 for front and rears from Paul Christain Motorsports. Have a great holiday weekend buddy, Putt

Old 07-06-2003, 08:42 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

hey putt,
sorry if I was pissin you off but I am just tryin to get some info on what I would like to get for the V when I get mine... so how was the ride? hope you had a good holiday weekend. later

friesen

Old 07-06-2003, 09:47 PM
Trailblazer

putt,
did you install an aftermarket spring?

Quick Reply: V-Force Build Pictures