Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Kfx going bye bye

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2003, 10:36 PM
RPM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kfx going bye bye

We need to STOP Fighting amongst ourselves and start putting all of this pent up energy to use against the Tree Huggin, Granola eating, Birkenstock wearing, so called Environmental Wackos, that want to take away all of our choices.

Man I don't know where that came from, about half way through this, I looked down and there it was a Soap Box. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Oh and by the way qwerty, because of your one man crusade, everyone has heard all about the Frame Issues concerning the Z/KFX's. You can give it a rest now, we thank you for the assistance.

Old 06-27-2003, 11:39 PM
RIP Dear Friend

RPM

Quote of the week: "I'm not very Smart, but I can lift heavy things."

are you talking about me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 06-27-2003, 11:58 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Rider A: See that rock, I bet I can pee on it from here.

Rider B: I bet I can pee on that rock from 3 feet behind that.

Rider A: I bet you can't....as the pee from Rider B's bad aim runs down his leg. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-28-2003, 10:11 PM
Trailblazer

people that ride hondas are like little cults. they never can admrie fine work form other companies

Old 06-28-2003, 10:57 PM
Pro Rider

Well...I ride a Honda (a 400ex even...), but I also have a Yamaha street bike. I like all of the new sport quads, especially the V-Force, and the KFX/DRZ/(whatever Artic Cat is calling their version). They are cool bikes. They may even be "better" than my 400ex, but I'm not going to buy one. I'm not a Honda loyalist by any means...my last two quads were Yamahas. You just gotta find a quad that fits you right and that gets you where you want to go. If you're happy with your purchase, that's all that matters. Some guys on here change quads more than they change their underwear. Talk about a negative investment of time and money. I've spent the last year getting my quad just the way I want it...sure it may not be the biggest or best, but I like it. I've been riding for 24 years. I've owned 6 quads, and 8 three wheelers. Out of all the bikes I've owned, my favorite trike was my Tecate 3-wheeler (over a 84 200X, 85 350X, 79 ATC 90, 81 Tri-Moto 125, 84 Tri-moto 200E, 81 250R, 85 250R), and my favorite quad is my 400EX (picked over a warrior, banshee, wolverine, 86 250R, and 88 250R). So...here's a Honda rider that can appreciate all of the other brands. Hell....I even like the Polaris quads. I talked my 53 year old dad into buying a Scrambler 500 4x4. It's a great bike....very fun to ride, and a good fit for his needs..... Anyway....I've written enough.

Old 06-28-2003, 11:09 PM
Trailblazer

well said chad!.....

I still find it hard to believe how people get so worked up over "Ford vs. Chevy".......

Old 06-30-2003, 01:38 AM
RPM
Pro Rider

I know what your thinking, Oh NO, not more words of Wisdom from RPM. But here it is anyway. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I don't know the ages of most of the members on this Forum who like to get in one "My Quad is Better than Your Quad" posts after another, but for me, my days of arguing over which "Anything" is Better than the "Other Thing" are over. Eventually (Hopefully), you will all get to the point where you realize 2 very important things.

1) It takes ALL kinds and ALL types to keep this big rock spinning around through space.
2) There are a lot of things in this world worth fighting for, and the type of Quad or Car or Truck or anything one chooses to purchase, ISN'T one of them.

The FACT is, that 9 out of 10 times, the choices we make, we make because it is what WE want, not because it is what someone else likes or some magazine says is the best. These arguments are not going to change anyone's mind, if that person has found what they are looking for in a Quad. They are simply meant to be argumentative and serve NO other purpose. Being informed and gaining knowledge about a particular Quad doesn't need to involve name calling and insults.

That's it, that is ALL of the Wisdom that I posess. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-30-2003, 02:16 AM
Pro Rider

As always, well said RPM..

I really dont know why there are so many arguments in these forums. I myself am guilty of getting
carried away from time to time, but what we have to realise is that we all share a common interest which is getting our bums off the sofa and getting out into the great outdoors and riding atv's. It doesn't matter if you ride a rust bucket from the 80's or the latest bike to cross over the pond, its about getting out and having fun!

Old 06-30-2003, 10:55 AM
Trailblazer

Outstanding words of wisdom RPM!...... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

As a new member of this forum (but an "old member" on several others!), I was kind of amazed at the amount of "Suzuki vs. Honda vs. Kawasaki vs. Yamaha vs....everybody!" that goes on around here......

Honestly, I'm 35 years old, and I stopped playing the "mine's bigger than yours" game a looonnnggg time ago.......