Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Got the big V

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2003, 03:11 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got the big V

Congrats on the new ride. Tech tip is right... The GREEN ones are faster.

Old 06-25-2003, 04:36 PM
Pro Rider
Default Got the big V

I saw it, I liked it, I stole it....

Thx green700

Old 06-26-2003, 01:07 AM
Pro Rider
Default Got the big V

Well I got to ride my new quad today. Its fun and likes the throw stones. My friend who is buying my Z off me drove the Z today with me and I gotta say the Z is one sweet quad still. I didn't know it looked so good until I seen someone else driving it. I like my V though, although it is heavier and has about the same acceleration, but the guy riding the Z was a fair bit lighter than me. I'm going to put on my Z tires on my V to see what its like and my V tires on my Z and then re-drag them sometime.

I won't have a full ride report till I get back home and try it on the sand and hills and stuff.

Old 06-26-2003, 02:34 AM
Pro Rider
Default Got the big V

Now wait a minute , I always heard the ORANGE one's were faster [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I just picked up mine today and will get a chance to ride it on Sunday or Monday.. cant wait !!

Old 06-26-2003, 09:03 AM
Range Rover
Default Got the big V

Got mine monday. Could not stand it any more. Got a PRM front bumper, but I don't care for it much. It does not cover the front like I want. I like the looks of the Pro Armor one better for protection. My HMF dauls should be in today. After hearing my nephews,(the one that won the last 2 util unlimited GNCC races) and riding it with the HMF I had to have it. The sound alone is worth the price.

I have read alot of post about witch is faster..... I really don't care. I have rode alot of different quads, but in my opinion I have never rode a quad that flat pulls like this one, and not a one that is a close second to being as much fun.

I LOVE MY NEW BIKE!!!!

Old 06-26-2003, 04:26 PM
Pro Rider
Default Got the big V

I was just looking at the Kawasaki web site, they have a nice tricked out 700 with factory aftermarket stuff. Wish I was sitting on my v-force instead of this desk chair....