Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Vforce wins GNCC races

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2003, 05:14 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vforce wins GNCC races

I fyou look at the GNCC rules you will see the default class for the 700 is Utility Unlimited. GNCC set this up not Kawasaki. So why are you downing the V? It is a great quad, I love mine and enjoy every minute I ride it. Go Team Green, wax that a$$ for all of us.

Old 07-01-2003, 05:27 PM
Pro Rider

OK first where did you see me dis the V-force? Some of you need to read what is writen.
2nd the V-force is not in the 4 stroke stock there is no such class, it is eligible for the utility unlimited class because that is where Kaw asked it to be.
If it is a sport quad it should be in the Pro Production class, there are not 310's and such in that class only quads with limited mod based on any production quad. Some of you need to figure out what the rules are before you just argue about anything.
3rd if Kaw says the V-force is a sport quad then they should have raced the Pro Production class. But they raced the less competative Utility class? My question is why? If you advertise you just made the best quad on the planet why are you scared to enter the class you say it was ment to be in.

Now even in this post is there one negative word about the V-force?

Old 07-01-2003, 06:02 PM
Pro Rider

I think you need to get your facts straight. If there is no 4-strock stock class, then what did Adam Howell (Team Green) just win last weekend. I believe it was 4-stroke stock. The 700 runs in the Womens class, 4-stroke stock, Utility Unlimited, 4-stroke A class, 4-stroke B, and 4-stroke C classes, Vet class. The reason I believe they were not in the Pro Production class, is because the bike did not come out much before the season started, thus the mods were very limited. So if they entered Pro Production, they would be running a mostly stock bike. I think they wanted to see how it would do. I bet you will see it in next years Pro Production.

Old 07-01-2003, 06:19 PM
Range Rover

I can about guarantee you folks that there will be a Team Green rider in Pro Production next season aboard the V-Force. Nobody ran Pro Production this year with it is because we got the bikes a week before our first race and there were no parts available.

Old 07-01-2003, 06:19 PM
Pro Rider

I can amost guaranty you will see it in the pro prod class next year. But mostly stock? Dual pipes, res shocks, don't remember what all they added but there is a list in one of the mags and it ait'n stock. But no quad you race is lets face it racing will beat the crap out of a bike so mods will be made.

Again the performance of the quad has shown to be awsome, I was one of the first to say I thought it would do well. I used to race a Polaris Cyclone and the auto worked great in a crap chassie. But I still stick with the reason Kaw wanted to run the utility class was not because the bike was not ready for the pro production but because they knew they would win right out the box.

Old 07-01-2003, 06:43 PM
Range Rover

You are 100% right, Kawasaki wanted to win right out of the box and make a statement that the 700 is not your typical Automatic ATV. The V-Force would have a hard time winning a class such as Pro Production, although I feel very confident that I could finish in the top 5 with consistancy. The V-Force is so much better than all the ignornant magazines that give the machine no credit. The reason they dont lkike the quad is because they test out on the west coast where there are no tree's or XC type terrain. Ill admit the 700 take some getting used to but once you figure the machine out you better hold on. Im looking forward to the remainder of the season with all the guy's planning on getting YFZ450's and dominating stock class. I would say in XC racing itis 80% rider and 20% bike. The YFZ will be no better than a Predator, which is a good quad just not reliable. I think its awesome that Yamaha has had the guts to throw a machine like that to the public. Maybe all the other will follow.

Old 07-01-2003, 07:04 PM
Range Rover

Adam, I dont think you'll even have to worry about the YFZ450 in the stock class...this is off of GNCC racings website for stock class rules: May not add front shock reservoirs, or modify or remove front shock reservoirs from machines that come equipped with them.

Old 07-01-2003, 08:44 PM
Pro Rider

I think you will see a ton of YFZ's out there, I think it is a great race bike but I would rather the V-Force for the riding I do now. Also with some bucks you could knock some serious weight of the V-Force and really make some serious power.

My point in another way
You guys that race have seen the rider in the noviss class that just runs away from everyone and is doing the 60 foot double and turning in lap times top 5 of the expert classes. You know he is sand bagging but and he could not win the in expert so he rides noviss to get the trophy. Do you cheer for him and say how great he is because he has a bunch of first place trophys? No you think what a dumb a$$ can't keep up where he belongs so he rides tries to show how great he is by running the slow classes. And he is leagle to ride what ever class he wants but is it right?
No I am not saying Kaw could not win in another class just that they don't belong in the utility class with an unlimited budget and a fully factory prepped and tested bike. The are cherry picking, no different that the expert rider in the novis class.

Old 07-01-2003, 09:07 PM
Range Rover

I hope that they change the rules and allow them in there. If they dont this season they will the next most likely.

Old 07-03-2003, 12:23 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

daimon1054... the post on here have pretty much anialiated any attempt for you to make a point. everything you have said has been repedidtve.. might as well face it that you have no point and if you do try again I am sure greenteam will help you realize that you dont again

Quick Reply: Vforce wins GNCC races