Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

V-Force or Raptor..

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2003, 11:21 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default V-Force or Raptor..

just the sound of the vforce with pipes gives me goose bumps sound as good as my roadking its true its not as fast as some of the qauds out ther. after some mods. keep come out i think it will be a force to be recken with. it is a fun qaud to ride. i no the motor all ready has more hp. than any atv out there but that dont count if its not to the back wheels. i say come on after market people bring me some mods.

Old 08-24-2003, 02:36 AM
Pro Rider

I wont be drag racing... I just wanna have an all out fun quad!which one will make riding the funnest....

Old 08-24-2003, 03:27 AM
Pro Rider

i think the raptor would be funner

Old 08-24-2003, 03:35 AM
Pro Rider

anyone got both and can tell me which one is funner? im leaning to v force.. but iono

Old 08-24-2003, 09:56 AM
Pro Rider

well i can give my opinion i have a predator,, scrambler, and a vforce. My buddy has a raptor and i have rode it a few times if you want a funner qaud the vforce is no dought a funner qaud. the raptor ok and its a little faster than the v, but that vibration in the higher revs, on the raptor is very aggravating and its bad to wheely on you. The v, is smooth riding smooth motor no vibes. MY opinion the v or predator.

Old 08-24-2003, 10:11 AM
Pro Rider

I will say one thing about auto quads. It's great having one if you have a girlfriend. One if you want to putt around together ( I know 1 rider only!) or 2 if she wants to drive, the auto makes it easy.

Old 08-24-2003, 10:34 AM
Pro Rider

no dought my wife loves her v but she dont like the clutch kit hit to hard off the line. it feels like your riding a beast.

Old 08-25-2003, 08:50 AM
Trailblazer

I've had a Raptor for over a year now and just bought a V-Force a few weeks ago. I've riden the V four times and am already in love with it. After riding the V-Force the Raptor feels like a toy. I'm very happy with my purchase and would do it again in a second. I think the V-Force is much more fun to ride. Raptor does feel faster though but the Pink spring is going in this week. My only complaints with the V are with the bump steer and the thumb throttle position.

Old 08-25-2003, 12:07 PM
Pro Rider

We have both 01 raptor and 04 force. We only ride in the sand. I have plenty of experience shifting, but I prefer the vforce. This might sound crazy, but the vforce manages to climb steeper hills than out raptor. I got photos of me jumping off the top of a hill on the 700 and our rappy turning back down about 2/3 the way up cause he couldn't make it. He tried 3 times. I love those photos, but my bro hates them lol. Another factor that people should consider is fatigue. I can take the 700 on a 3 day weekend to the dunes and never get sore or tired. That's the opposite of our banshee. 2 hours on that an I'm beat.

Old 08-25-2003, 04:45 PM
Pro Rider

I rode both today at the tracks and i gotta say.... Im going with the raptor... automatic just got too boring for me and i like the feel of shifting gears more... well ive decided im goin wit a raptor [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] i appreciate all the help u guys gave me much thanks

Quick Reply: V-Force or Raptor..