Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Taylortown directions for GNCC Race?

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2003, 11:22 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Taylortown directions for GNCC Race?

4 stroke stock class [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] (2 yrs. away from that Senior class) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

I will be driving 04 Chevy trail Blazer ( red ) w/ open trailer and of course a V-on it...hope to meet some of ya there.......tarrat

Old 09-02-2003, 12:47 AM
Range Rover

Hey Todd are you ready for TTown? You still plan on doing the 12 Hours of America?

Old 09-02-2003, 01:27 AM
Trailblazer

Adam, yea I think so...for T-Town
I still gott-a get my nerfs mounted up, hopefully Rick will have my Elka's here either tomorrow or Wednesday, (need some time to set them up) and still scrounging for those new XCR's fronts and rears from ITP...got any leads for them. I may just pick up a set at the race.

Also, I will be going solo this weekend ( no pit help) both my sons have football games, and none of my buddies can get off from work to go either,....so I may need to borrow the team green support trailer services for pitting and stuff. I read in an article were I think they will lend a hand to V-riders if needed at the races...I hope!:?

12 hours yep if I can get a team together....I figured I would chat with ya at the race this weekend about it, and to see what your plans were also........

p.s I just saw your e-mail about the carbon hood,...it's a little late for you to mess with it now...I'll just make arrangements with ya this weekend, to get one after the race...sorry, didn't get back to you asp....been out for most of the weekend...............later

Old 09-02-2003, 09:59 AM
Range Rover

Tarrat... if you need any pit help my wife and kids are pretty good and willing to help..and as far as holeshot xcr's Ronnies mail order is suppose to have mine here on thursday.

Old 09-02-2003, 07:19 PM
Trailblazer

DHP400ex,

(Seriously)...I just may/might have to take you up on that offer.......depending on what T-Green Track Support can offer, also still working on bringing someone.

Depending on conditions all I should need is someone to hand me new gloves, goggles and to help dump about 1 gallon of fuel.......

I will get there on Friday sometime after lunch ( only 3.5 hrs drive ) I will be driving a Red Chevy T-Blazer w/open trailer ...

I am not sure if I am going to Hotel it or camp yet, I usually do the hotel thing, but that is sort of a pain in the butt, however I'm one of those grumpy morning people and usually need a cup of coffee & a shower in the morning.......

whether I need your help or not , it would be cool to still meet ya though......

My local tire dealer is going to try to get me some xcr's before this Friday...if not I will just pick up a set down at the race from the ITP trailer....

Thanks much for the offer of pit help....see you guys there....

.....tarrat

Old 09-02-2003, 07:28 PM
Trailblazer

Hey GE....
your wife is right....

you should try to go (that is quite a drive though for you) this way us old farts can gang up on the them kids.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

hope you make it.....tarrat

Old 09-02-2003, 11:42 PM
Range Rover

Todd- If you dont find anyone to pit for you Im sure they wouldnt mind. Just bring your gas tank over there and whatever else you may need. Ill tell them that you are going to pit there, they will take good care of you.

Old 09-03-2003, 12:11 PM
Trailblazer

thanks, guys ...at least I know i'm covered...

good people in a good series(GNCC)

now, as long as i don't do anything stupid....like get personnel with a tree, and jack myself up....

I hate going racing by myself......tarrat

Old 09-03-2003, 12:50 PM
Range Rover

Tarrot,
I will be there with DHP, and I my future son-in-law will be there with me and he would be happy to help you out.

Black Dodge quad-cab with Green V in the back.

Old 09-03-2003, 06:25 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Tarrat103
Hey GE....
your wife is right....

you should try to go (that is quite a drive though for you) this way us old farts can gang up on the them kids.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

hope you make it.....tarrat
Looks like I'm going to listen to the wife. I will be there with my brother. And hopefully us old farts will make a good showing. I will be there in a blue Ford F-350 ex cab with a orange V Force and a blue Scrambler X (brothers Z is down).

Tarrat
Since I will be racing in the afternoon, bring your camera and I will try to take some action shots for you.

Quick Reply: Taylortown directions for GNCC Race?