Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

tecati 4

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2003, 10:42 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tecati 4

Very true, Mojaves often get a bad rap too. I don't understand it. They're very strong runners. There was a very trick Mojave on Ebay a few months ago that was a race machine. The guy had pics of him and his trophy in the auction. It was hands down the most awesome Mojave I've ever seen. If I had the cash I would have bought it in a second. Actually the guy that I bought my Tecate from had a Mojave that was his current ride.

I was thinking about it and I reallly think that the Tecate just falls victim to the "but it's not a 250r" curse. There's a ton of quads out there that aren't 250r's but they're still good quads. It just happened to be released at the time when the king was born. It had a couple of very tough acts to follow.

I've heard that about the LT's but I've never ridden one before so I can't say. I remember when I bought my Honda 200 the dealer had a LT230 and LT250r sitting there (brand new models at the time). I was just a kid back then but they were impressive looking machines. One of my friends had a 230 and he said that he constantly worked on it -- but in the same breath he said that he beat the heck out of it. I know that I wanted that Suzuki more than the Honda at the time but my dad was very brand loyal to Honda and he was footing the bill.