Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Whats the latest info on the modules.

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2003, 03:48 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Whats the latest info on the modules.

For those of you who have installed it, lets hear what you have to say about the nabor module. Also Alltoys if you happen to see this post I would like to speak to you. I live in Rainbow Lake Ab. and have several questions for you, that is if you don't mind.

Old 09-18-2003, 10:39 AM
Pro Rider

They don't perform any different. They seem to work well if hooked up correctly. DiamondG's module is much more compact.

Newbeetle did a big test between the 2 modules. Someone else I read on another forum also has both. They have the same exact effect on elininating the takeoff timing retard, no effect on higher RPM timing or top speed.

Nabor and Diamond G are both being very supportive of their customers. I don't know about Freedom, and it appears that the fly by nite places do not offer good support.

Some people may have damaged their modules by hooking them up wrong, but nobody seems to have damaged their CDI. It is a pretty safe mod, IMO.

They don't need to be switched on or off, unless you have young inexperienced riders on your 650. It may be too much takeoff power for kids. I just tell everyone at campouts that the 650 is for 21 and older.

Old 09-18-2003, 10:59 AM
Pro Rider

I don't think the module is any bigger than the DG one now. Look in my pics in my signature, use the menu on the left hand side on my website and find the Naber Module.

I have it and so far it works well, no problems even in deep water and I drove in alot of water on my vacation. I feel though that it does not offer enough power, its no where near as powerfull as people make it to be on the web. I suppose if your new to quads and still have stock tires on then maybe.

Its also very easy to install.

Old 09-18-2003, 11:14 AM
Pro Rider

The DG module is about 1/4 of that, not that it matters. Looks like you got into really good spot.

Old 09-18-2003, 11:19 AM
Pro Rider

Damn that is small then, like the size of a quarter? The one newbeatle had was not near as good as the new ones that are being put out in terms of size and quality of work.

Old 09-18-2003, 11:25 AM
Pro Rider

Yes, newbeetle's module was goofy.

That photo you show looks show that the new nabors have same kind of construction as the DG module, just bigger. The DG module is like a quarter.

Old 09-18-2003, 11:36 AM
Pro Rider

I'm sure the Naber module I have is a 1st run ... I'm sure it functions the same, just is not as watertight... perhaps our comments on the forum even influenced the changes made to the next run of modules ( the one B. B. has )...WAM

Old 09-19-2003, 01:18 AM
Pro Rider

Crazyrc,
I will PM you, both DG and Nabers are excellent to deal with the modules do help on the bottom end up to 5000 rpm where take off is much better IMO. I am working on XC800 V force right know along with a new P700 I am going to install a new ignition on the P700 this weekend to see if it will out perform my 650. Up till know my modded 650 will take a P700 in 300 feet, but tie a stock V force in the same distance. This is with the HPX ignition it is interesting how a good ignition will work.

Old 09-19-2003, 09:48 AM
Pro Rider

Damn that XC800....hehe. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-19-2003, 11:01 AM
Pro Rider

Bertram,
You will have to make a run out this way I will have XC800 VForce modded this weekend with any luck I think he will like it. Not to many weekends left before the snow fall we had some the other day but melted already. Another month the sleds will be ready for the first big snow flakes LOL.

Quick Reply: Whats the latest info on the modules.