Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Whats the latest info on the modules.

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2003, 11:08 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Whats the latest info on the modules.

Actually I am making plans to come out next summer. I want to go riding in the moutains, come see you, check out the west edmonton mall, dyno my truck and go quading alot. When next summer is a good time to go out there?

Old 09-19-2003, 11:37 AM
Pro Rider

Bertram,
May, mid or long weekend is good time to go riding there is lots of mud if you like mud and there is still frost in the ground so we can go over lots of muskeg without sinking through to China LOL. There is a incredible amount of trails to ride on around here, Edson, Hinton, Rocky Mountain House truly extreme places to ride. Just north of me at Athabasca there is a trail that is the old Gold Rush Trail of the 1800's it goes from Athabasca to Smith around 115KM long with picknic areas. It will eventually make its way to Peace River another 300 km north let me know later we can hook up go for a ride I enjoy the mud plus there is lots of Sand for the speed nut.

Old 09-19-2003, 11:52 AM
Pro Rider

Now I have to bring both quads, mud and sand! I think XC800 and I will be ripping around all over alberta...lol. I really want to race XC800 with his "special" mods to compare it to mine to see how much of a difference it will make. I love sand too. I also love mud.

Old 09-20-2003, 09:56 AM
Pro Rider

Pick me , pick me. Bbertram, alltoys. I want a piece of the action on that trip and in turn i will take you guys to mountain park. and a trip through the muskegs of edson.

Old 09-20-2003, 11:56 AM
Pro Rider

Roscoe,
Sounds like a plan we will all have to connect on a ride in your neck of the woods. Bertram, on a ride with Roscoe and friends they took me on trip up the side of a mountain where it was sunny and warm at the bottom and snowing almost a blizard on top turned the ground white in minutes. Excellent country to ride in mountainous plus some muskeg a real treat.

Old 09-20-2003, 12:07 PM
Range Rover

Roscoe, Bbertram, Alltoys, I'd love to get in on a ride down in that country as well. Been years since I was down there but I remember it being an amazing area.

Old 09-20-2003, 12:59 PM
Pro Rider

This is awesome, we should make a big ride out of this. If you know of anyone bring them along. I am working on some of my friends to come out with me.

Old 09-20-2003, 03:23 PM
Trailblazer

Nyroc... So you can buy this Diamond G CDI now? had put my name on the list but have heard nothing

Old 09-20-2003, 11:12 PM
Pro Rider

Twinrider, there has been a lot of talk about this.

In a nutshell,

1. DiamondG had legal problems again with their CDI. they still plan on making one, but the time is pushed out so far it may not happen.
2. This topic is about the holeshot, which is a very simple way to give us a little more takeoff power. They are good. We like them.
3. DiamondG as promised us another module called "unlimiter" which will allow us to get really good timing all the way to the redline using the stock CDI. It is fairly near. They have working prototypes.
4. Alltoys has found a bunch of decent alternatives. Electromotive ignition, an english solution, and a Ducati product, read his post for the rest of his ideas. All three of these that I mentioned have drawbacks like cost, work and machining. I would be willing to pay the big bux for the electomotive product, if I didn't have to have their reluctor wheel and if their system was a little more off road ready (I'm not convinced it is mud proof). But, Alltoys has gotten great results with it. Read what Alltoys has done with ignition. He posted it this week.