Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

12hrs of ATV America

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2003, 10:45 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 12hrs of ATV America

It will more than likely be a clay surface track! This will be a first for us there and I still have to meet with the guys who own the sled and get them to look at the area and we need to figure out where we are gonna set them up!

Old 09-30-2003, 11:39 AM
Pro Rider

Prairiewrench there is a $5.00 charge every day on cam cores,please get them back to me ASAP!

Old 09-30-2003, 11:49 AM
Pro Rider

I heard those Prairies wasnt worth a dime. I could probably take my kids bicycle and out run them. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Nah, I envy you guys. P.W. how much is involved in sending your engine off to have it reworked?

Old 09-30-2003, 07:17 PM
Pro Rider

Mickey, I will have them out to ya asap,,, I thought it was $15.00 a day tho! LOL

KOD,,, I didn't remove my engine, I got the kit from Mickey at Four Stroke Tech and I took the heads and cylinders off. I removed the 700 sleeves myself and I'm having Racing Unlimited, my Kawi dealer do all the machine work. I will be putting it all back together myself,,, I always do all my own work except for the machine work! Mickey has been extremley helpful and if you are thinking of doing this, he is the guy to go to!

Old 09-30-2003, 07:33 PM
Pro Rider

I may have to call Mickey D. and talk with him about it. Just to much to talk about through the internet.

Mickey Dunlap, if you are out there what is your phone number and what would be the best time to reach you? You can do this through a PM if you want to, it doesnt matter to me.

Old 10-01-2003, 08:22 AM
Pro Rider

well the 650 goes into the shop today, for a head gasket... wish while it was getting torn down, I had a 750 kit to bolt on...

P.W. ... Goodyear America is sending 4 "special" presents for me to evaluate during the race...

Don at D.G.R. is talking like there will be a few "unlimiters" available for the race...Pick Me !!! Pick Me !!!

I finallized the use dates on the big enclosed support trailer...

I've got my wife to finally accept the registration fee for the race ( with out blowing a gasket ), & she'll be driving my quad for the pulls on Sunday...

Now if I'd get confirmation that my registration for the race is accepted, life would be grand...WAM

Old 10-01-2003, 10:02 AM
Pro Rider

I'm not allowed to discuss the unlimiter yet! LOL!!!!

I'm kinda nervous about the 12 Hour race right now,,, we are not having alot of luck with getting people to work that day. We figure we need around 100 to 150 people to help us run the race such as flaggers, tow vehicles and so on! The deal is, you help, you get you entrance fee back plus a bag o goodies! Anyone here wanna help out????????????????

Old 10-01-2003, 01:29 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

PW when you say bag of goodies what do you mean? I would work it...how long would you need the help and also I am not 100% sure I will be able to make it down there yet. I dont have alot of money...so yeah. but is there an age limit? because I am 17 and I am bringing one of my friends ( who is 16) umm but I would work if I can make it down there.

later

friesen

Old 10-01-2003, 07:31 PM
Pro Rider

P.W. ... put the boxing gloves on, I decided to buy the 750 kit, as long as I had to tear it down that far to put in the head gaskets... oh well... looks like 55 gallons of race gas for me now too...LOL...WAM

Hey !!!! get your dang cams sent in, so I can get mine put together will ya ...LOL

still waiting for accepance of my registration

Old 10-01-2003, 07:48 PM
Range Rover
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thier are three of us who want to help out. Who do I need to talk to, and what do I need to do? We are all verry experenced with this sort of thing and have all grown up aroung mx tracks, and we are definatly comming so you might as well put us to work. pm me.

Quick Reply: 12hrs of ATV America