Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

12hrs of ATV America

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2003, 08:42 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 12hrs of ATV America

Newbeatle, your registration is under review - we saw how much you love kissing the ground at the Hare Scramble and that has us a little worried!!!!! LOL Besides that, the tree huggers have made us a very generous offer to keep you out of the woods, something about blowing down trees not being legal in Iowa!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-01-2003, 08:48 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: murphyslaw
Thier are three of us who want to help out. Who do I need to talk to, and what do I need to do? We are all verry experenced with this sort of thing and have all grown up aroung mx tracks, and we are definatly comming so you might as well put us to work. pm me.

You can contact Kam who is our volunteer coordinator by e-mail: redryder@wccta.net We really appreciate your help.

Old 10-01-2003, 09:09 PM
Pro Rider

Fair enough on the kissing the ground... but I think I was the only utility quad out there that didn't hit a tree, so I don't understand the tree comment...
I'll be pretty diasapointed, if after investing in a 750 kit, & obtaining a new, yet unavailable radial tire from Goodyear, to test evaluate at "the" race, that I'm not allowed to race...

Old 10-01-2003, 09:15 PM
Pro Rider

LM"MF"AO @ Oldman Wheeler. Mike,...you gonna take that tihs off him!!?? LOL I spelled sH|t backwards. BTW that "spelled backwards word" got my Respected member status taken away over at High Lifter by "Brad" the administrator. "Brad" can kiss my a$$. NO misspelled words there.

I cant wait to hear the outcome of this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Old 10-01-2003, 09:26 PM
Pro Rider

Newbeatle, oh ya it was PW's and my guy that were bouncing off the trees!!! To top it off they roasted me everytime they came through scoring at least you where nice enough not to do that!!! LOL You should be getting your confirmation in the mail shortly, but just promise me you won't kiss the bottom of bath tub hill 'cause you know what they say runs down hill - [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 10-01-2003, 09:48 PM
Pro Rider

OLDMANWHEELER... I wasn't being nice, I was driving my wifes 300 remember... I couldn't roost you if I tried ... with that quad...LOL

Kiss... you better settle down... you said dick...

now I'm in trouble, I said Kiss & Dick in the same sentance...sorry... WAM

Old 10-01-2003, 11:30 PM
Range Rover

Yeah as of right now Ill be there teaming with my teammates Bryan Hulsey and Ryan Wuebbling.

Old 10-02-2003, 02:13 AM
Pro Rider

Anyone who is interested in helping work at the 12 hour race you should read OldmanWheelers post on who to contact! We can use all the help we can get! Get ahold of Kam as OldmanWheeler has said at
redryder@wccta.net
If you don't get a responce get ahold of me and I will make sure he gets in contact with you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-02-2003, 03:32 AM
Pro Rider

I get a little rowdy from time to time. Its my way of letting off some steam. I went back and changed a few words to make it sound nicer. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-02-2003, 08:21 PM
Pro Rider

well... my heads will be planed in the morning, then will be on thier way to be ported & polished... the 750 kit is on it's way... the old sleeves will be pressed out tommorow as well... the cams are on thier way to Four Stroke Tech, hopefully the new cams will be on thier way next week... I should have the new Goodyear radials here tommorow... OLDMANWHEELER has said my accepance letter is in the mail... Life is grand ... WAM

Quick Reply: 12hrs of ATV America